Fancy a bit of Ginger? NSFW

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
More importantly, just think how long you'd survive on taking her home and telling the wife how much she'd help with the household "chores."

On the other hand, if your wife swings both ways and fancies a threesome, get right in there.
I have been lucky enough to have a couple of threesomes (after going a little wild following a divorce).

I was questioned on this by the wives of my civvy friends and their revulsion at my acknowledgement was palpable. It didn’t help that I said it was good for the women - not only did they share the cab fare the next morning but they had company for the walk of shame.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I have been lucky enough to have a couple of threesomes (after going a little wild following a divorce).

I was questioned on this by the wives of my civvy friends and their revulsion at my acknowledgement was palpable. It didn’t help that I said it was good for the women - not only did they share the cab fare the next morning but they had company for the walk of shame.

Has your arse recovered yet?

Seems like valid justification to me.

Latest Threads