Fancy a bit of Ginger? NSFW

Fortunately, I have only ever been confronted by those damn contraptions, on two separate occasions . . . some 53 years ago . . . and, surprisingly only 35 years ago.

I was surprised they still made/sold/wore the things.

You know you are on to a “winner” when the wearer volunteers to assist you in your struggle to remove the offending garment ;) !!

Last edited:
Fortunately, I have only ever been confronted by those damn contraptions, on two separate occasions . . . some 53 years ago . . . and, surprisingly only 35 years ago.

I was surprised they still made/sold/wore the things.

You know you are on to a “winner” when the wearer volunteers to assist you in your struggle to remove the offending garment ;) !!
Good job you're too old now to be trying to get women's undies off.

The modern woman wears something called Spanx. An unholy alliance between the company that made whalebone corsets back in the day and the company that makes Osprey body armour now.

Here's Tina Fey sporting the full Monty.

You think you had trouble coping with women in big pants. Check out Spanx finest:-

There was a time when all a chap had to take on a date was a zippo to light her fags, enough cash to get her drunk and a packet of three in case you got lucky. Those days are gone, Today's well equipped man about town needs a pair of those shears they use in hospital to cut boiler suits off injured workmen in A&E.

seaweed

LE
Book Reviewer
Uncle Vanya trained for this fighting his way past a Playtex rollon.

Good job you're too old now to be trying to get women's undies off.

The modern woman wears something called Spanx. An unholy alliance between the company that made whalebone corsets back in the day and the company that makes Osprey body armour now.

Here's Tina Fey sporting the full Monty.

You think you had trouble coping with women in big pants. Check out Spanx finest:-

There was a time when all a chap had to take on a date was a zippo to light her fags, enough cash to get her drunk and a packet of three in case you got lucky. Those days are gone, Today's well equipped man about town needs a pair of those shears they use in hospital to cut boiler suits off injured workmen in A&E.
For those who may have missed it, the following is copied-over, from the MILF thread . . . .

For the humour . . . rather than the physique . . . :) .

This woman undoubtedly wishes her “garment” had a crotch(?), as those sadistically posted by Ancient Mariner ;) .

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
Meanwhile....back on thread ! :-D

Last edited: