ADC
Book Reviewer
1534872992334.png

Last edited:

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
Thelma - you know the drill by now - << stop freeloadin' start uploadin' >>

( reviewing #1 - I could hear ' Rosenrot' by Rammstein in my head.....one of their more outré offerings....I may need better drugs)

1534892089781.png
1534892292023.png

red3.jpg

1534892167711.png

Last edited:

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer

For the Goth obsessed....

1534971298572.png

Last edited:
Just on the limit. No more, or the poster gets to bear the responsibility for the thread being locked.
Happy to have the pic removed or I'm happy to do it myself. Personally I'm not attracted to gwars, I just post for the ones that are.

Don't want to be responsible for ruining their fun.

Have you not considered Spec Savers?

I enlarged the important part of that photo to the point of blurriness and all that's there is a SHADOW!!

View attachment 347517
Gee, thanks. Great. So now you want me to zoom in on pictures of fox piss smelling snatches just to make sure that people are following really simple rules?

No thanks. It was a simple reminder to follow the rules.

Last edited:
Gee, thanks. Great. So now you want me to zoom in on pictures of fox piss smelling snatches just to make sure that people ore following really simple rules?

No thanks. It was a simple reminder to follow the rules.
Fox piss.
Pffft, you've not had the delights of a natural redhead have you.

Are you sure you're entirely heterosexual?

Fox piss.
Pffft, you've not had the delights of a natural redhead have you.

Are you sure you're entirely heterosexual?
Soft, silky, bright red sparse fur through which I could clearly see a perfectly formed COIN SLOT.

Neither aroma nor flavour whatsoever.

And for those who equate coin slot fans with paedos, I would point out Mia Sollis, no stranger to this thread has a great many photos of herself displaying one of that contour and she certainly is of legal age.

I am unable to post a link, but enterprising ARRSErs can do a web search, BUT NOT AT WORK!!

=====

Regarding Old Stab's second question; I have seen - although infrequently - a seen profile photo of a blow-job being given wherein the penis is clearly visible while the bell end is shown entering the provider's mouth. How is it THAt does not violate policy? I would much rather see a lady garden any day.

Glad you have your own preferences. They are of course utterly irrelevant to the site owners who set the rules.

Next time you see that profile picture, report it and the user will be advised about the error of their ways.