Fancy a bit of Ginger? NSFW

1PPvR0B.jpg

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
I sense a great disturbance in The Force...as if millions of voices cried out all at once

' WTF is all this drivel about guns, wendyball and woodland mammals ?? '

...gentlemen, check the title of the thread. Less freeloading ( standfast Jimmy) more UPLOADING!
1642868845516.png

1642868907436.png

1642868958698.png

1642869096041.png

1642869194291.png

1642869951414.png

Last edited:
I sense a great disturbance in The Force...as if millions of voices cried out all at once

...gentlemen, check the title of the thread. Less freeloading ( standfast Jimmy) more UPLOADING!
View attachment 633489
They are all outstanding, but the first one is even more outstanding than the others. I'll take one, no, better make that two.

Last edited:

mrdude

On ROPS
On ROPs

View attachment 633489
View attachment 633491
View attachment 633492

View attachment 633493
View attachment 633494

View attachment 633496
Somewhere in the world right now - some big fat ginger feminazi munter will be pissed off that this woman is objectifying herself. Somewhere else, some overweight middle aged man will be looking at this, then will be knocking one out! What a strange diverse world we live in. Personally I prefer the blondes - but I'd give up a few hours of my precious time to bang the shit out of these gingers (even though they might smell like a combo of fox piss/twiglets and crushed digestive biscuits).

Somewhere in the world right now - some big fat ginger feminazi munter will be pissed off that this woman is objectifying herself. Somewhere else, some overweight middle aged man will be looking at this, then will be knocking one out! What a strange diverse world we live in. Personally I prefer the blondes - but I'd give up a few hours of my precious time to bang the shit out of these gingers (even though they might smell like a combo of fox piss/twiglets and crushed digestive biscuits).
Sheer poetry.

I was reading about her accident, the scaffolding on a set collapsed and her jaw and cheek bone were badly broken. The local hospital wanted to cut her face to get to the damage but her husband instead had her flown to LA for surgery where the damage was repaired from the inside, avoiding disfigurement through scar tissue. Saved her career and changed her outlook. She had always apparently suffered a degree of stage fright that she dealt with by looking just over the heads of the audience, but while in hospital she personally answered over a thousand letters from fans and from that moment she looked audiences in the eye, figuring that she owed them her loyalty and any of them could have been the concerned letter writers.

View attachment 633410
Deemed a Goddess by Vietnam Vets.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer