fan dance

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer
Fijian Derek says Fijian Ted is a fucking liar. He was caught in the Brecon Texaco eating a packet of Love Hearts and fingering the cashier's dog.
Fijian Derek is the one who's lying.

There isn't a Texaco in either Brecon or Llanfaes.

We English can call it what we want as we rule your poxy little fly speck of a shit hole country.............

No offence
No we feckin don't. FFS

It's a province, not a country.
That makes it even more of a poxy fly spec shit hole province

^ Wot I meant to say (apart from the nation bit)

Damn provincials

Fijian Derek is the one who's lying.

There isn't a Texaco in either Brecon or Llanfaes.
Well of course there isn't now! It was taken over by Nisa. :roll: The DS have to have somewhere to heat the pasties up!

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer
Wrong again, it's a principality and a nation
Which reminds me of a joke.

POTUS is on a state visit to the UK and is chatting to HRH Phil.
"You know I am thinking of changing the offical designation of the USA to The American Empire. What do you think"?

Phil thinks for a second and says "well to have an empire you would have to be an emperor and to have a kingdom you would need to be a king. In fact even being a principality would make you a prince.
I think you are doing fine as a country".

shibusa2

On ROPS
On ROPs
i do not see a problem with a sensible answer to a sensible question ,i would interested in the answer ,..if you do not know it butt out ...
Don't take any notice of the Lady Matron. He think he's the arrse guard dog. Unfortunately, he hasn't been to behaviour school yet so doesn't know how to behave in company.

Sarastro

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer

chrisg46

LE
Book Reviewer
Am very hesitant to post this but....

I am doing a cadre in Brecon in Nov this year, and i have been told to expect to do the Fan Dance. The cadre is NOTHING to do with Them, or anything special etc.
As a rough guide, how much weight is carried doing this?

Dry your eyes princess, nobody comes on here expecting only sensible answers
You bugger, after all these years you've burst my bubble you insensitive thing you. I thought they were laughing with me not at me.

What you after - Hot day, cold day raining day or death day?

Your not a DM Journo after a story are you?
Who the MoD have told to get stuffed?
You left out snow. One of my runs was canceled due to snow.

chrisg46

LE
Book Reviewer
I should just point out that you chaps are responding to posts from three years old - i suspect he might have done it now...

Well you English ****'s could do well by pronouncing the name correctly, Pen-Y-Fan is Penn-Err-Van (no V in the Welsh Alphabet you see) not Penny-fan, if and when you can pronounce it correctly then you may attempt to walk over it.

BTW did I mention your All English cnuts?
Walk, walk, you idle bugger a true soldier runs it all the way.

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
Well you English ****'s could do well by pronouncing the name correctly, Pen-Y-Fan is Penn-Err-Van (no V in the Welsh Alphabet you see) not Penny-fan, if and when you can pronounce it correctly then you may attempt to walk over it.

BTW did I mention your All English cnuts?
I identify as Welsh. I am now actively planning to move to Wales within the year (near the National Botanical Gardens looks favourite right now). I knew how to pronounce Pen-y-Fan. I might consider taking Welsh lessons to add to my German Linguist skills.

Might I be excused please boyo whose cost is this jacket look you?