famous ppl you want to batter

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by gemill, Aug 8, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. following on from the pete doherty thread i just wonderd who famous wise ppl want to hit so here is my hit list

liam galagher for being a talentless monobrowed wnaker that thinks hes hard
    noel galagher see above
    axel rose for being a squeeky voiced woman beating little cnut
    all members of boy bands for being pratts and getting to shag page 3 birds the unfair
    craig from big brother for being a bent little twat that wont just leave the striaght guy alone this prick needs castrated
    the rest of big brother freaks
    brian harvy mr i tried to killmyself failed then fell under a car, good try harder next time dikc head
    that paul guy from love island cause he shagged an ex of mine and unlike the murphys i am bitter
    think thats enough for now any one ive missed?
  2. i would like to smack the guy that does the advert where he crashes the car and says "its ok its only a commerical im a good driver really"
  3. Kemal off Big Brother. Why?

1. He's a homo
    2. He admitted blowing a bloke off in a skip until he shot his wad in his mouth.................then swallowed!!
    3. See No 2
    4. See fcuking No 2

I'd like to see him work it in high heels when I've just black and deckered his fcuking knees. Fcuking gipping, microphone haired, skinny, theatrical little cnut. If you ever read this Turkish, "I WANT TO FCUKING BURN YOU ALIVE"
  4. I still want to saw Bonnie Langfords feet off.

I hate the happy little cnut....... why can't she go yellow and die like Lena Zavaroni.
  5. Mr T Blair and all his cronies, because

A. Its Obvious.
    C. What happened to B?
    B. Are there it is.
    D. Its Fucking Obvious.
  6. Alan Shearer - No it isn't because he plays for Newcastle and he turned united down. i really don't know what causes my inane hatred of him. I think its because he is so smug and arrogant.

Jodie Marsh - for being a 2 bit ugly whore and having no fecking dress sense.

I'm sure there will be more to add later.
  7. Is that Michael Winner? The tuppence.

I personally would like to smack him too.

I would also like to batter Sean Bean - just because he would get it and I would love the chance to batter Sharpe with my legs.
  8. Tara Palmer-T - skinny reality tv 'star' and 'IT' girl. No talent at all and tiniest tits ever. The best example of a 'before' piccy for breast enlargement.
  9. J_D

J_D LE

Camilla parker bowles! I'd deck that rat bag!
  10. that tim westwood prat someone should grip him round the throat while stamping on his plums and telling him
    a-he is white
    b-he is not american
    c-it is not good music it is noise
    d-he is a talentless cnut who would be better off working as a target at ash ranges
    i resent having to pay a licence fee when some of it goes to that shite
  11. No, that was all the fault of some baked potatoes:

From http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2005/08/08/uharvey.xml&sSheet=/portal/2005/08/08/ixportaltop.html

"Pop star Brian Harvey has claimed gorging on jacket potatoes prompted a car accident that left him fighting for his life.

The 31-year-old, who may never walk again, said he fell under the wheels of his reversing Mercedes after the food made him feel sick.

He said he pulled open his car door to vomit while driving down a cul-de-sac, only to be thrown from his seat and crushed underneath his speeding car, shattering his pelvis.....

....Harvey, who celebrates his birthday today, told GMTV: "I had just been stuffing my face with a load of jacket potatoes and I felt sick, so I opened my car door to be sick.

"Instead of putting my foot on the brake, I put it on the accelerator and it flew back, I must have hit four or five parked cars. It must have thrown me out of the car." ...

..."If you were going to commit suicide you wouldn't do it like this, it was a complete accident," said Harvey."

Not the full article, but you get the gist. Another severe battering for being so * stupid seems in order?
  12. jacket potatoes my arrse he was probly on drugs again the waster
    imagine shagging emma b and trying to top yourself !!!!!!!!! hes a fcuking clown id kill the muppet just to sniff emma b,s gusset string. come to think of it id kill him anyway just for that pish music he made his stupid dress sense his complete and utter arrogance his poofy beard his hair (what the fcuk is up with that) and cause hes shagging EMMA FRIGGEN B some barstewards dont know there fcuking born

brian harvey you plantpot are a twat

anyway away to beat one out thinking of that gusset string mmmmmmmmmm
  13. Victoria ' Posh Spice ' Beckham...and me... locked room, cricket bat...guaranteed immunity from prosecution...
  14. cristiano ronaldo neba liked him since the england v portugal game
  15. Oh yes, you would, wouldn't you? I would not know when to stop hitting her. Fat Moo.