Famous Five go wild with Gaffar tape and a mobile

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by gawanga, Apr 23, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Ravers

Ravers LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

It's only gay if you look back over your shoulder and lick your lips, anyone who says otherwise is a fUcking hat.
  2. And then you VIDEO IT?!!!!!!!!
  3. Gawanga,

I'd argue that the Paras don't have the monopoly on stupid filming. Fusilier off to Prontaprint with the Breadbasket photos? The LI film of them slapping a few locals? Poachers biting the heads off chickens?

And we in the services have a long tradition of boisterous-to-gay activity. Naked bar, anyone? Or perhaps a "gay-off"? A game of "Freckles"?

And I understand that they were engaged in an activity variously known as "bum-heading" or "mono-railing".

I'm not a Para, but this isn't a Para issue. Save your brush for taring those in court.
  4. Sixty

Sixty LE Moderator Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Cyclists and Triathletes

Shouldn't really be discussing it at all since the court martial is ongoing.
  5. Since when has a Mexican Bum Wank been anything other than fiery red blooded heterosexual hijinks?

And not that I'm defending them but it sounds like a fit-up of the Paras. Everyone knows they lack the dexterity to manipulate complex electronic equipment without rendering it unidentifiable, let alone admissible in a court as evidence.
  6. Command_doh

Command_doh LE Book Reviewer

Sounds like they just ragged on him big time because he was a malingerer and hated by his unit. Classic bullying, and no doubt they will get broken and heavy fines. Actually, now I think of it, the 'reaming his arrshole with a broom handle' is enough to get the guilty parties booted out.

Whilst most can understand kicking seven shades of shiote out of a waster, these boys went a tad too far.
  7. A ragging for being a cunt is just that. Take the slap and move on but videoing it adds an element to it.
  8. Command_doh

Command_doh LE Book Reviewer

Fair enough. They will suffer, no doubt. And now they are fcuked either way as it has become a media circus.
  9. Pararegtom

Pararegtom LE Book Reviewer

Thats a normal saturday night then , whats the problem!!!
  10. Surely everyone here knows not to believe everything that is sold to/printed in a paper or on the telly and anyways as is mentioned above im sure this is not an exclusive para regt activity......
  11. Gaffar Tape? It doesn't mention that in the BBC Report, were you present? You seem to know an awful lot about it

I always thought it was called "Black Nasty" or "Harry Black Maskers"
  12. ......and the problem is?
  13. Sounds like just another night in our old squadron bar, I remember doing somthing like that to a Rupert who is now in the House of Lords