Famous Dead Birds/Blokes (for the Bints) youd shag.......

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Hitlerwasabitnaughty, May 12, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Have just been watching "Some Like It Hot" with Marilyn Monroe, when I was overcome with an overwhelming urge to thrap.

What a cracking babe she was eh?

So how's about you lot, then, are there any Dead Birds you'd shag? If they were still alive that is. Mind you, some of you, probably still wouldn't be that fussy if they were or not.......... :lol:
  2. Grace Kelly and Ginger Rogers...

In a threesome...
  3. shaggin my wife is like shaggin a dead bird does that count??
  4. No questions, Thora Hird.

In her Stannah days though. Not before.

Failing that Barbara Cartland. Although all that make up would be a nighmare to get out of the sheets...
  5. Dead blokes I'd shag if they were alive would be James Dean, Jim Morrison, Syd Barrett, Marlon Brando and Kurt Cobain, just thought i'd let u know :?
  6. Princess Diana.

Enough said.
  7. There has been acpersistent rumour that a couple of the mortuary attendants did indeed have a ride with the dead Marilyn Monroe. Duck Dodgers would you really want sloppy seconds after a septic undertaker?
  8. I'd do Mother Theresa.......

I reckon that bit of skin between her hoop and snatch would be wafer thin and like crepe paper..... imagine how easily it would tear.

Not sure I'd want to do her dead...... maybe as she took her last breath and see her face contort as her 'bifkin' snaps :D
  9. Terri Schiavo; all that dribbling and MLLLLARRRing...
  10. Pushing the envelope, and for the benefit of contrast, put my name down for a threesome with Audrey Hepburn and Boudicca (Boadicea). Now that'll be a night to remember! :wink:
  11. If I was going to go lookin' for Luuurve with a shovel, a Footprint screwdriver and a tub of Swarfega, it would have to be Lady Di.

I would just take the arrse, and then flog it on E-Bay when I had worn it out.... :D
  12. Bern you are sick............ Diana had that Grubby egyptian stuck up her.

Can you not find a cleaner dead Princess to bone?

I was thinking Anne Boleyn...... you could lick the bit where her head came off as you poked her slop socket.
  13. Fair enough.
    What about Princess Grace of Monaco? her Old Man has just died, so game-on.
    I am sure she was embalmed, so it will be a bit like poking a slab of fishy beef jerky, but I would croon love songs to her as I cold-chiselled the hinges off her casket, and afterwards, I would have lots of pics for the Gallery....
  14. You would do anything in sandals..... as Bernie would do anything face down on a keyboard :lol:
  15. Ladynavyvet? now there's an idea!

Anyone willing to quote me for a nights hire of digging plant in Oregon?