Famous and Homeless BBC1 Now

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Tremaine, Jun 24, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. "Celebrities" :roll: try homelessness for TV programme .Have a look at this. For those who've been homeless or slept rough, these luvvies should be worth watching, if only for the hissy fits.

2. How much to do want to give that James a slap!!

3. I watched this, what a f*cking dickhead that guy was, couldnt even hack one night, at least all the others put abit of effort into the whole experience.

4. too fucking right
    absolute cockhead

5. Tytus_Barnowl

Tytus_Barnowl On ROPs

What a fookig wanker that james geezer is. He epirimises the values of a rupert 25 years ago

6. James - or Charles James Spencer-Churchill, Marquess of Blandford - arrogant twonk though he is, has a long-standing depressive illness (which has helped mitigate several of his jail sentences for drugs and driving offences, IIRC), yet the BBC decided it'd be a good idea to put him in a reality TV programme sleeping rough.

Wonder how much of the Beeb's £47,800 champange bill (figure only to April 2009) was spent coming up with that idea? 'I know,Tarquin, we'll put a man with depression and previous dependency problems on the street and hope that he'll make an arrse of himself - let's make him a toff to get the proles to hate him even more. Canape?'

7. lol james what a mug :x

8. Famous :?

9. The only one I know it the tenns bird as she was fit . The others Who The F are they then :?

10. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

John Bird is the guy who co-founded The Big Issue. He has been homeless himself so knows the issues involved. He is involved in bringing this programme together so at least he has the balls to go back out onto the streets after suggesting it.