Family who are too fat to work!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by k13eod, Apr 2, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Am listening to this on Jeremy Whine. Didn't know whether to post this in Current Affairs or the NAAFI ... so fire up the outrage bus ...

2. Bloody hell. I am a civil servant based in Germany and my basic is only 17.5k per year and I think I work bloody hard for that (don't laugh, some of us do).

Perhaps I should stuff myself with pies and go on the dole.
  3. They look as if they are layering up ready to hibernate
  4. We're fat because it's in our genes quoted from Mummy,
    I love it truly the nutters have come out to play, perhaps Prezzer can mentor this mob as well do they live in Hull by any chance!
  5. Most GP's & PCT's (Primary Care Trusts) can now offer free or subsidised membership to local leisure centres.
    I know my GP offers it & you get in for a 75%+ discount, those on a low income get it for free!
  6. What a pair of 'hippocrocapiggadoggamooses' those two are! I hope they are told to ram it. As for the one who says "I don't have time to eat". What a load of arrse.
  7. It's not our fault we can't work.

Yes it is, stop eating...

We're fat because it's in our genes.

How comes that excuse won't wash with my doc?

"I'm a student and don't have time to exercise"

How come all the hairdressers I've seen are skinny as a rake - they're too busy working to eat!!

"We all want to lose weight to stop the abuse we get in the street, but we don't know how."

Stop eating and start walking
  8. I would question the fact that they can barely afford to put food on the table. They should consider themselves lucky that living in Blackburn they should be able to keep the Japanese Whalers at bay!
  9. I'd love to spend some time compiling an articulate response, but feck it this is the NAAFI ...

What a bunch of ignorant, thick, lazy cnuts ! Look at the state of those munters on either end, they're like a pair of feckin bookends. The parents should be thrown in an industrial liquidiser and the remains fed to the pigs as a lesson to fat useless bastards everywhere !
  10. in_the_cheapseats

in_the_cheapseats LE Moderator

People like these make up more and more of the population....and they let them breed too. Face it, society is fucked.

Outlaw fast food, give kids proper education about healthy eating and bring back compulsory sport for all those at school. It'll take a generation.
  11. They can stand up can't they, why can't they work?

This bloke works.

All he can do is twitch a muscle in his face.

12. Why go to that trouble? just stop the dole/incapacity benefits.

They are fat and lazy because the state allows them to be, why work when you can live like they do without bothering to work?