Family queries help me out!

Hi all this is my first post, I have recently joined the site and read through hundreds of posts about all things relavent to me but still abit unsure on a few things, any advice will be greatly appreciated!

I am going to join up 100% as have come to a time in my life where I need to change my life for the better! I have always wanted to be in the army but never actually gone through with it, however it not as easy as that, I have 2 young children a partner a house and all the stuff that goes with it! I am concerned regarding army pay as I don't want to leave them struggling I currently earn quite decent money and will be taking a big pay cut signing up! I'm looking at going into the royal engineers,
what does the lower/higher band pay mean?
Which would I be in?
What will my actual pay be?
Should I get married before I go regarding army house?
Any replies will help me out, plus please feel free to tell me any other additional info!

Don't know about the pay, you could probably Google it.

To get an army house you either have to be a: Married, b: In a civil partnership or c: A single parent with sole custody of children.

After ninja-ing past that little liability, an applicant has to be assigned to a location for a minimum of 6 months, which precludes Phase 1 training and a lot of Phase 2 courses.

Good luck, hope that helps.

Legs

ADC
Book Reviewer
If you were married you would get SFA (Service Families' Accommodation). Then you could rent your house out and have a wee bit of extra income (remember to factor in the Taxman's cut).