Family paying rent Do i declare to tax man

Hi, after having lots of hassle with my previous tenants and letting company i decided to stop renting my house and it was empty for about a month.

To cut a long story short my dau and fiancee were living in a smalller house and paying £600 PCM rent. My dau then asked if she could move into our house but it would make her and her fiancee feel better if the paid £400 a month for the privallige.

As there is no formal rent agreement and she is family do i have to declare this money to the tax man ?

They also pay all utilities and council tax. My son who was with us overseas also now lives in the property.

Latest Threads