• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Family of 5 looking for Hotel within daily travel distance of Westminster 130 quid

I am due to visit London for a week or so in early July and I am looking for a Hotel within reasonable travel distance of Westminster so that my wife can attend a course whilst I entertain the children. Union Jack offer a family room for 4 but as there are 5 of us I would have to take another room as well which pushes the price up. Kids are 4,6 and 7. I would appreciate any advice on cost effective options on accommodation
Best regards
MD

Z

Zarathustra

You could look at places like Aldershot, Guildford, Camberley and Farnborough. No more than about an hour from London on the train and probably cheaper than alot of places in London.

Latest Threads