Family Military Photos

ugly

LE
Small world again.
My Uncle Geoff went from Dorsets to RWAFF on the Gold Coast. I have a couple of albums of quite good quality photos of training his men, their family life.
Similar album from 1956 to 1958, sadly lost when a hurricane destroyed his house in the Caribbean. He was a good photographer and had loads of cine film too.

Similar album from 1956 to 1958, sadly lost when a hurricane destroyed his house in the Caribbean. He was a good photographer and had loads of cine film too.
These albums were from a bit earlier, 1943 I think. He trained up a battalion, boarded a ship bound for Burma but had contracted Blackwater fever. Died at sea and was buried in Durban Commonwealth War Grave.

Can anyone help me, I have an unknown Sapper image in my family images below, trying to suss out era and job function, he has a swagger stick and spurs, but no rank insignia I can see.
Unknown Sapper.jpg

Given that most kit was horse drawn, he could be anything. Bridging unit, mounted liney?

Can anyone help me, I have an unknown Sapper image in my family images below, trying to suss out era and job function, he has a swagger stick and spurs, but no rank insignia I can see. View attachment 335599
Possibly pre-WWI TF camp, given the chap in the tent who seems to dressed in civilian clothes: that, or one of the many tented training camps set up after the immediate declaration of war.

As mentioned, the spurs would suggest that he's a RE Driver, a period RE rank.

I am scanning up hundreds of old family photos, hoever I found an envelope and am trying to re unite the pictures within it to the family concerned, can any one tell me about this image, on the back it says to mum and dad love reggie
but nothing more
I know its related to the Denne Family who came from Battersea, he is not on the CWWGC site so I presume he survived
IMG_20180604_0002.jpg
IMG_20180604_0003.jpg

I am scanning up hundreds of old family photos, hoever I found an envelope and am trying to re unite the pictures within it to the family concerned, can any one tell me about this image, on the back it says to mum and dad love reggie
but nothing more
I know its related to the Denne Family who came from Battersea, he is not on the CWWGC site so I presume he survived
View attachment 337117 View attachment 337118
Looks like a RPC cap badge to me
Norman Brown over at the RPC Association and Facebook page looks after the day to day enquiries like this. He will track his name down if you ask