Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by welldai, May 10, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Anyone think that chick who had a face transplant now looks like Quagmire from Family Guy? I think the plastic surgeon must have pi55ed himself when he realised that he had brought the legend of Quagmire alive.

2. BrunoNoMedals

BrunoNoMedals LE Reviewer

3. [​IMG]

Think she looks more like Peter myself:

4. A couple of things....

Going by her hands, she is around the 8 to 9 stone in weight mark!

If that is the case, why on gods green earth, did they fit her with the face of a 40 stone man?
  5. It's extreme swelling. It was an extreme procedure, half a face, which her body has to accept. Once it does the swelling will go. Then they can perform further cosmetic work on her when the circulation of her face improves.

I think we can all agree that was an absolutely hilarious answer that was well suited to the NAAFI.
  6. 1. Peter Griffin is a moron and his chin looks like balls. His show is the worst dreck on TV at the moment. The only intelligent character on the show is Brian the dog but he's drunk most of the time. FOX should have never renewed this series in lieu of "Futurama"

2. Boy that is one seriously homely babe. One hopes that after the swelling goes down the docs can tweak it so that she won't stop clocks.

3. Matt Groenig rules.

7. for some insanely bizarre reason, this actually made me laugh

:? 8O
  8. I'm sure I woke up next to that lassie this morning, but fled before she woke...
  9. A marked improvement on the 'before' version after her husband shot her in the head.

I still think Hasboro might threaten to sue though.
  10. She'd probably knock you back though :D

Seriously though, the surgeons have done a remarkably good job with her nose. If they can sort the eye area and jawline as well, she'll be okay.
  11. If she'd have kept her mouth shut in the first place she'd have been even better off.

Women - When Will They Learn?
  12. as long as her fanny is in working order, whats the problem?
  13. In the first pic she looks like the alien from the film 'Predator'.

In the second pic she is deffo, 'Lobster'.
  14. You just have to love the naafi bar!!!! :D :D