• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Family forced to flee just for being ginger

A family of six have fled two homes after enduring a vicious hate campaign, apparently prompted by the colour of their hair.

Kevin and Barbara Chapman say that anti-ginger prejudice has led to their property being vandalised and their four youngest children being subjected to a litany of cruel taunts, verbal abuse and bullying.

The Chapmans and their children, who are from Newcastle-upon-Tyne, have a blaze of red hair which, they claim, has reduced them to living like fugitives in the city.
In full

http://women.timesonline.co.uk/tol/life_and_style/women/families/article1873119.ece

Is it wrong that I'm sat here dying of laughter at this?

It's not that I don't feel bad for them that they've been horribly victimised - just something about the concept that sets me off.

_Artemis_ said:

It's not that I don't feel bad for them that they've been horribly victimised - just something about the concept that sets me off.
Yes it is wrong, you kn0b

if a ginger headed person was walking down a country lane on any part of the ulster border in the late 80's with a parcel under their arm next to a chap from the middle east, who would you of p.checked first? :D

Being one of the "Pissy Twiglet Brigade" myself I do feel for this family. However you have two choices, you either take the abuse to heart and curl up into a ball blubbing or you develop a thicker skin (all be it very pale and freckly!). I believe that New Liarbour and their PC stormtroopers will very soon see this as a new battleground for ruining this country. If that happens I will be sueing. :p

I find it difficult to believe the 'only' reason for their persecution is the colour of their hair! Still, what do you expect from Geordie's - a species that didn't exist until a Sweaty fucked a pig! 8O

Isn't there a nature reserve north of the border where they are protected? With a little training, they could be released into the wilds of Glasgow and flourish in their natural enviroment.

Can we start a no 10 petition to save the gingers?

I personally dont see why people have anything against people with ginger hair its a very unique colour and they should be treated with respect. My partner as ginger hair so does some of my male friends and i personally think they are quite handsome .

devexwarrior said:
_Artemis_ said:

Do I detect a whiff of twiglets from your location, devex? :D

Concentrated hydrogen peroxide should help...

I live oop North and this case has been featured on the local television news. It would appear that the family are the aggressors in this. Certainly the father would fit nicely into Deliverance. It sounds like a case of honking to get another house

devexwarrior said:
_Artemis_ said:

Anything you want to get off your chest?

Latest Threads