familiarity

I've been on this site 5years or more, and It's only recently I've realised that most of you seem to know each other outside of this website,(there seems to be a insider's clique) I assumed it was an open site for all but I feel reluctant to post now because of that...outsider and all that.., is that the case on here?

If you don't know the special handshake....

and then there are the 'secret rooms' to get outraged about

I've been on this site 5years or more, and It's only recently I've realised that most of you seem to know each other outside of this website,(there seems to be a insider's clique) I assumed it was an open site for all but I feel reluctant to post now because of that...outsider and all that.., is that the case on here?
I regularly bum Pararegtom and VanHelsing, if that helps.

It's a terrible trouble but usually works out ok in the end.

Apparently my ex oc is one of the original ARRSErs but not sure which on (possible good or bad co) but doubt he knows who i am :?

I had the misfortune of meeting a couple of the cretins, sorry posters, from this site once.
Never again. They were all far too polite in person.

Once you pay your subs,a whole new world will open up for you.

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
I feel I have dealt with the issue of The ARRSE Insiders Newsletter and our temporary technical problems in another place? If you did not receive it, blame meridian who was always a spastic cunt and has been demoted for drooling. Should you not feel I have done enough to enhance your free ARRSE experience please PM my PA's, Snail and BigBird. Their doors are always open.

Yours et and cetera, Good CO.

I feel I have dealt with the issue of The ARRSE Insiders Newsletter and our temporary technical issues in another place? If you did not receive it, blame meridian who was always a spastic cunt and has been demoted for drooling. Should you not feel I have done enough to enhance your free ARRSE experience please PM my PA's, Snail and BigBird. Their doors are always open.

I'll take that on board mr Duke, But if memory serves me right the only contact I ever had from you was when you called me an over-promoted cunt.

A

Aleegee1698

OF, Espesh for you:

Gary Glitter
I'm The Leader Of The Gang (I Am)

Come on, come on, Come on, come on, Come on, come on, Come on (2x)
D'you wanna be in my gang , my gang, my gang, D'you wanna be in my gang, Oh Yeah! (2x)
I'm the leader, I'm the leader, I'm the leader of the gang I am
I'm the leader, I'm the leader, Well there's no one like the man I'm
I can take you high as a kite every single night
I can make you jump out of bed standing on my head
Who'd ever believe it, Come on come on (3x)
D'you wanna be in my gang, a my gang, my gang, (2x)
D'you wanna be in my gang, a my gang, my gang, oh Yeah! Do You ? my gang,
Come On! Come on, come on, Come on, come on, Come on, come on, (2x)
D'you wanna be in my gang , my gang, my gang,
D'you wanna be in my gang, Oh Yeah!
D'you wanna be in my gang , my gang, my gang, D'you wanna be in my gang, Oh Yeah!
I'm the leader, I'm the leader, I'm the leader of the gang I am
I'm the leader, I'm the leader, I'm the man who put the bang in gang
I can take you over the hill, ooooh what a thrill
I can make you sell me your soul for my rock and roll
Who'd ever believe it, Come on come on (3x)
D'you wanna be in my gang, a my gang, my gang, (2x)
D'you wanna be in my gang, a my gang, my gang, oh Yeah!
Do You ? my gang Come On!

I feel I have dealt with the issue of The ARRSE Insiders Newsletter and our temporary technical problems in another place? If you did not receive it, blame meridian who was always a spastic cunt and has been demoted for drooling. Should you not feel I have done enough to enhance your free ARRSE experience please PM my PA's, Snail and BigBird. Their doors are always open.

Don't you mean their flaps are always open?