Fame,at last

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by tropper66, Mar 12, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. At last I have reached the dizzy hights of respect by my peers on Arrse, I am now officialy recognised, I would like to thank you all, my parents my instructors at JLR RAC, all fellow members of the RAC, all past members of the 17/21 st Lancersect for this accolade, thankyou

INCOMING

2. And you're a first too, I do believe - medals AND O2.... :?

3. No mention of the IRA, without whom none of this would be possible?...

4. And regardless of temperature, season or time of day, I would have thought Belfast warranted a mention.

5. Can i have your autograph?

6. maninblack

maninblack LE Book Reviewer

Can I have the kebab you dropped when they nearly shot you?

7. I assume you're referring to being tagged as an O2 thief.
    Wheres the tag gone? I'm not seeing it.

8. Yeah strange that. It appeared where the green tags sit, below the medals - and now it's gone again... Maybe PG winding up his 'favourite' user?

9. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

It was obviously not up to tropper's standards so it is away being re-designed. Any suggestions?

10. Possibly to incorporate an extra shed?

11. I've searched the new year's honours list, and I'm fcuked if I can see an entry for Lord Death-In-The-Face-Cold-Winters-Night of Belfast. Can someone explain please?

12. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Try Operational Awards :D

13. Oh God I'm Gutted, no award ceremony,no speach, I had telephoned all my friends and family telling them I had one somthing at last, I wont be able to hole my head up in the pub now,

14. The_Duke

The_Duke LE Moderator

Which is a shame because it might have stopped you two-shitting everyone. It would have made a mess of the pub walls, but seeing as it would only be a Welsh hovel, it wouldn't really matter.

15. I wish to fcuk my phone bill was that small.