Fam visit

Hi, am a student at the mo (expecting all the boos and hisses to go with that statement), anyways, hoping to join the army when I graduate and I've got a familiarisation visit with the AGC next month, don't suppose anyone can give me a hint as to what I can be expecting?? Please & Ta!

dont listen to what anyone says ..they will be all bitter and twisted. You can look forward to a rewarding and enjoyable career with plenty of time off for sport and adventure training. But you might struggle to find any clerks to manage...we seem to be running short.

B

Biscuits_AB

muppetmad said:
Hi, am a student at the mo (expecting all the boos and hisses to go with that statement), anyways, hoping to join the army when I graduate and I've got a familiarisation visit with the AGC next month, don't suppose anyone can give me a hint as to what I can be expecting?? Please & Ta!
How good's your typing?

If you're going to come into the SPS chain, learn to soak up the information you are taught on your courses. I am sick of wiping the arse of bloody airhead Det Comds straight from Worthless Dross!! mind you wouldn't mind wiping the arse of my new one!!