Falshirmjaeger

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Black-Mafia, Dec 1, 2007.

?
  1. Should I, for my claims about drugs be outed

29.8%
  2. Am I a gobby cnut and druggie walt

50.4%
  3. Can he whoop my ass all over the county

19.8%

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Fallshirmjaeger always talks a good fight , so about on neutral ground ( not Collie ) or ( Liverpool L8 ) weet me up and see who the froggy hat and whos the top steeled eyed killer ,,,,open invitation to ya FSJ

2. Oh dear, oh dear! Are we drinking alone again in the wee small hours dreaming of our glory days and looking at mini mokes and spades on ebay?

3. Airfix that the third time you have said that. Are you sure your not drinking :?

4. Feck me mate! Its 0215 and Im tired as it is without you posting this drivel. Go fight yerself in a mirror or something. :roll:

5. :oops:
    my bad!

The BM throbber is ignoring me - maybe I'm not hard enough to threaten!

Anyway, I reckon two of the threads will be holed by a.m. so it will only show once!

6. Do you get "hard" when you threaten? Actually I don't think I want to know.

7. Boom! Boom! You're drinking on your own too aren't we!

8. You sir, are a fucking c0ck

9. NO! He's precious and misunderstood!

10. FCUK FAGGOT

11. Danish birds...mini moke...digging holes...

EDIT: someone beat me to it.

12. Well every other fcuker seems to be doing it tonight. I just want to be part off the gang.

13. Faggots? Only if they are Mr Brains.

Either way, you are still a c0ck.

14. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

You're either planning on nicking his hubcaps, or selling him some talcum powder laced with Vim.

Why the hell should he waste his time meeting a smacked-out waster like you?

Druggie scouse cunt. Thief.

15. People everywhere feeling single, drinking double, joined in friendship and all because Black Mafia's a thobber looking for a fight!

Oh, BM, are we still drinking alone again in the wee small hours dreaming of our glory days and looking at mini mokes and spades on ebay billy no mates stylie?