Fally... you gopping civvy hat :-)

P

PrinceAlbert

Surely he'll move to the Shot and prop up the bar like every other ex-para?

And bore everyone within earshot of the tales of daring-never-do :)

Keep your eyes shut if you want. Tune yourself to the leastwise pitch. Be as nimble as a Basset Hound, as tough as blancmange, as hard as crap veal, and so you shall be the retired British Warrior incarnate.

Welcome to civvy street.

I am not a civvy. I'm just in a transitional stage until I go to Valhalla to drink ale with other great warriors. :)

To be honest I am relieved to be a civvy. I signed off for early release 6 weeks ago because I'd had enough. I'm actually glad I got out in a period of disliking the army. I'd have been gutted having to leave at my 24 year point when I didn't want to. And at least these days there are loads of highly paid jobs for daft cunts like me if you're prepared to work abroad.

I am not a civvy. I'm just in a transitional stage until I go to Valhalla to drink ale with other great warriors. :)

To be honest I am relieved to be a civvy. I signed off for early release 6 weeks ago because I'd had enough. I'm actually glad I got out in a period of disliking the army. I'd have been gutted having to leave at my 24 year point when I didn't want to. And at least these days there are loads of highly paid jobs for daft cunts like me if you're prepared to work abroad.

I would hardly call Scotland, "Abroad"

Ssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh soldiers are talking ^~

Good luck for the future :)

Latest Threads