Fallujah 2: Bush Bushwhacks the Marines

Discussion in 'Films, Music and All Things Artsy' started by Mr Happy, Jul 27, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Mr Happy

Mr Happy LE Moderator

I found this on the web, a politcal reason for the USMC failing to win in Faluja, personally I thought they fought appallingly and I'm not convinced that Bush's political decisions listed here are genuine. E.g. Spot the Kerry publicicty machine....

The email address of the author is there should you wish to point out exactly how useless the USMC really are...

2. You say they fought appallingly.. can you expand?

Presumably you where there on the ground, rather than just seeing on TV in order to make such a judgement.

3. Mr Happy

Mr Happy LE Moderator

There's another thread BB, it went into some detail but was based on some of us and the news reports and guys that fought alongside (I think one of the mods if memory serves).

If nothing else, this quote should concern you??? [quote"the article above"]Last time I took you on a nostalgia tour of our first year in Fallujah, from April 2003, when we blasted 20-odd demonstrators outside the local schoolhouse to March 2004. [/quote]though I admit that without checking the earleir article I can't comment on if that bit was the Marines

Hold on though, link to other thread coming up:

4. Mr Happy

Mr Happy LE Moderator