Falklands threads

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by vampireuk, Feb 1, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Dear David Cameron. We the furious masturbators of ARRSE are fucking sick of watching a new thread on the Falklands crop up every couple of days. If you could be a good chap and nuke Argentia to solve this issue we would be most grateful and are willing to offer one slightly overused copy of Fiesta dated 1993 and with most of the pages stuck together.

2. Is that the one with jo guest in ?

3. Grumblegrunt

Grumblegrunt LE Book Reviewer

4. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

Do you get a, you know an erm SLR?

5. You expecting trouble from the stills?

6. Grumblegrunt

Grumblegrunt LE Book Reviewer

I wonder how much out of date stuff is still buried out in the camp by the locals? they had a pretty good supply back in '89 so could probably lend him a little used but slightly damp FAL.

does anyone know how the project to convert penquins to islam went?

7. Christ, vapourising Argie kids might be alright but if we start deploying weapons of mass destruction like that the UN aren't going to be happy.

8. Souvenirs ? Will the touring party get a Wolly hat and the entire back catalogue of Crossroads ?

9. Enough missiles on that ship to take out every airforce in South America...that quote seems to have gone AWOL. Rapid Reassessment Force in action there ?

10. I left a pair of shat grolleys ( then whiteish German Schiesser fine rib) in a battered Argie mess tin on Mount Kent in December 1986, if anyone down there fancies a bimble to see how they're getting on I'll send the grid.