Falklands Police and missing cocaine

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by fatsplasher, Dec 8, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Apparently the prisoners where allowed out of their cells at night and the cell were the coke was put had a large gap at the bottom of the door.

http://www.sartma.com/art_5966.html

2. in_the_cheapseats

in_the_cheapseats LE Moderator

Says a lot about the double locked cells and forgets to mention that the door didn't reach the floor and you could reach in. What's the cut for the coppers?

3. "Local police have been interviewing the suspects for 3 days about the missing cocaine, but are finding it difficult to get a word in edgeways to ask any questions"

4. "Is for our personal use, mang. What is this bullshit, you can't charge me!"

5. So someone took the cocaine from under the noses of the police.

6. Apparently the suspects snorted the coke off a washroom mirror. The police are looking into it.

Boom tish

7. Inspector Still said "This has caused quite a buzz at the station and we're following several lines..............or enquiry".

Deerstalker, cloak...........................Hansome!

8. Do coke again and I'll rub your nose in it!

9. Career firing......

10. One of the prisoners has been released now but the police have promised to drop him a line....................

11. Back in the 80s one of the blokes working at MPA was found guilty of statute rape, he had been caught banging his girlfriend's 15 year old daughter. he was sentanced to REPAINT THE POLICE STATION, I kid you not and was in THE GLOBE every night as I think they gave him the keys to the nick so he could come and go without bothering the plod.

12. :D :D :D Knowing one of the coppers down there who was in one of my old units it doesn't surrpise me 8O

:D :D :D

13. In those the Magistrate was the bloke who ran the Peguin brewry

14. Now I understand the phrase "we don't drink, we just stick to coke".

So when they saw it they started singing I'm dreaming of a white Xmas.

15. 30 kilos of coke that would be enough to make the whole island high as a kite for months weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :twisted: