Falklanders spoof the Argie ad

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Artemis1, May 5, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

• Like Like x 2
  1. Negligent-Discharge

Negligent-Discharge LE Book Reviewer

Had a good laugh and a dusty moment right at the end... well done Bennies!

• Like Like x 1
  2. You would though? There gaffer I mean? I would. But that said you would need to go a long way till I wouldn't.

3. Watching KFC got me thinking. That was a nice piece of cod I had for my tea last night

4. Well done the 'stills'.

5. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

It was put up earlier in another slightly related thread but good effort the stills

6. KFC= Kentucky Fried C*** ?
    I hope that you were not comparing cod to that wrinkly old boot, that would most definitely be an insult to any fish.

7. malvinas chaco.jpg
    The Argies themselves are getting fed up with the silly bint :

Translation : Malvinas are argentine ? No , The Chaco ( Province ) is argentine . What do we need more territory for when we are neglecting the population of the territory we have .
    The difference is , in the north there ARE argentines , a great many of whom are starving and lack drinking water .

ARRSERS will not fail to notice that the starving people pictured are not of european origin , yet according to Mrs KFC the UK are 21st century thieving colonialist pirates .

I wish I worked in the Foreign Office , this whole Malvinas attack strategy of all 11 forward has left them with a wide open goal.

• Like Like x 2
  8. The pennis has decreed that the British are 'colonial conquerers' or something similarly bonkers... how could it be that the Argentines themselves were once the conquistadors?

9. From the comments under the first vid.........
    "bore off you shit arse fucktard"
    Arrser?