Falkland Victory Parade Photo,s Oct 12th 1982

Discussion in 'The Lamp and Sandbag II - The Tall Story Strikes B' started by Pararegtom, May 23, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Pararegtom

Pararegtom LE Book Reviewer

you know when you dig out, all the stuff you were meaning to do, well I got round to having my old photo,s scanned, and put on here. I hope you enjoy them and for some of you old buggers like me, see your face in amongst them.

Attached Files:

2. What, do you mean Paras who can march properly and wear their
    Beret without it looking like Andy Cap's hat?
  3. At least they're smiling in the photos! Trying to get my toms to smile rather than trying to look nails in a photo is a nightmare! :D

Were you 2 or 3 PARA mucker?
  4. You old codger PRT :)

It was Op Corporate in '82 that captivated me and made me follow my father into the firm. I got a weeks detention for scratching FCUK ARGENTINA on a desk at school in 82. Many thanks for the photos and great to see CVR(T) over in London at the Victory Parade.
  5. Nice pics there PRT.
  6. Pararegtom

Pararegtom LE Book Reviewer

I was 2 Para, cor wish I could sort out this resizing
  7. Aye, id like to see the pics, but i cant get my face any closer to the moniter :D They do look good pics, id be interested in seeing the CVRT ones, well a bit bigger.
  8. Can't agree more about the current beret 'styling' - smegging awful, Seniors need to get a grip of standards in my humble opinion.

9. Nice to see these. Thanks.

I wasn't allowed out of WMH to attend so it's nice to see.
  10. PRT has sent me the photographs, im struggling on getting them the right size to display on here. If PRT agrees, if someone can do this, at least you will see the real Photo size. Some very good ones there.
  11. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

The stroker was likely gay para - de.
  12. I have a (paid for) Photobucket account and I'm quite happy to host them. They could then be posted here as clickable thumbnails. As they are now, all they need is the Queen's head and Stanley Gibbons will be shoving them in their catalogue. :lol:

Please PM me if required.

And Scarletto, sort your sodding avatar out. :wink:
  13. Whats up with my Avatar????????
  14. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

Good man mistersoft, I would very much like to see the full sized pictures.
  15. Pmed you Mistersoft. PRT Thanks mate.