Falkland Islands

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Ord_Sgt, Nov 25, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

Was surfing looking for something to wind shatzer up but when you look into the history of the islands in detail, the truth should do that:

http://www.ability.org.uk/falklands-war.html

So based on 11 years of occupation Argentina claims sovereignty of the Falkland Islands? Fcuking hell Shatzer you are going to have to do a whole lot better than that, I spent more time than that in the Army – does that mean I own it? I notice you got your arrses kicked the first time as well - nothing like consistency. Any possible claims you could have were crap to start with and now are so old they lack any credibility. And lets face it you're never going to be able to take them by force - well not so long as you have a hole in your arrse.

Anyway back to ridicule – just think of how this cnut is going to feel in a few years when he eventually grows up to realise his current childish stupidity is available for the whole world to see – forever on the interweb - under his real name. Makes me giggle like a schoolgirl. Just think of how many jobs he’s not going to get when HR do a rudimentary search of the web for his name and realise what a knobber he is.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Edited for spelling and clarity