Falkland Islands Funny - Dont Call Them Bennys

Is the spelling and punctuation in the book as good as in that posting?

Having read the first few pages of the 'book', I can confirm that the punctuation is rather bad and the comedy somewhat run of the mill.

Shicks: Well done on writing up your 'funnies', but you've got big balls to come on here and declare your own work as 'a riotous off its face acount [sic] of my time in the Falkland Islands' and suggesting we'd be 'laughing your balls off'. Have you seen the best of NAAFI bar thread or Convoy and Rigger's book? We have a rather fine selection of comedians on here, set your modesty selector to 'humble' and stop bothering us.

Just thought I'd let you know that I turned £10,000 profit on the final version of the book this week. (Not the draft dross you saw). Seems that there were some that could read it after all.

Shicks - £10,000

You - **** all probably

Has riggers book just rung up £10,000 clear profit this week. No. didn't ******* think so.

So lets see shall we that's er ........

Shicks - £10,000 clear

You - **** all probably.

And with that Shicks bloody well did declare that his book did clear £10,000 profit this week by Jesus.

So lets see shall we that's er .........

Shicks - £10,000

You - **** all probably.

See rest of the thread.

£10,000 eh clear this week eh. Not bad for a load of cak paragraphs eh.

Think I'll write another book of paragraphs and get another £10k in the bank. What say you my little squaddie friend?

SHICKS said:
How many in your company? Thought so. £230k divided by how many?

Me - £10,000. one man. All for me.

Do the maths girls.
Ooh; alright then...

lessee... 19 people in company, 230K profit... click... whirr...

£12,105.26 profit per person. Thank you, I'm here all week. Please try the veal, and don't forget to tip your waitress.

Piespies £12,106.26

SHICKS £10,000

Well, I did the maths as suggested and seems like Piespies is a clear winner and shall be earning £12,106.26 next week and every week thereafter. What about you SHICKS? Is your £10k a one off or a weekly thing?

SHICKS said:
Seems to have gone quite out there Jarrod 248. Past your bed time is it?
Yes it has hasn't it SHICKS? Tell me, after tax, NI4 contribution and all other expenses what will you be left with out of your one off £10k?

Pararegtom

LE
Book Reviewer
I just googled it could not find it, true thing is jarrod, lads down there during the Shooting bit, did not call them bennies, that came after with all the When I,s