Faking Your Orgasm

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by jobsworth, Jan 11, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Am I the only "gentleman" who has ever spent an eventful hour or two with a beauty challenged lady? Been on the job for several hours with no sign of the special time on the horizon, take my tip, spit on her nipsy.
    Obviously you then have to make all the relevant noises and twitches but by using this method you can kick the tubby lass out without hurting her feelings.

2. You care about her feelings?

3. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

I tried it once! Doesn't work to well with a blow job.
  4. When sh@gging a gopper I simply inject warm lard from a syringe at the crucil moment.
  5. Why bother? as the saying goes ' he/she who comes first wins' ....on your marks people! :D
  6. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Ah, but to a gentleman, the lady always comes first!
  7. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

That's because by the time you have managed to get a lob on she has finished herself off.
  8. Bloody hell! You mean there's actually a man out there who realises women have orgasms too?? :omg:
  9. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

New one on me!!
  10. That i'd like to see! a man who realises women get something out of sex too (im not talking about a dose!!!! b4 n e 1 jumps in! lol!) nah just kiddin, but lets face it if you * a pig, who cares? :twisted:
  11. old_fat_and_hairy

And thats bad how? I like spectator sports, and always willing to learn from a woman.
  12. Behave. It was clearly a typo.

...it should have read, "lady-boy."
  13. old_fat_and_hairy

At my age, the difference is minimal.And unimportant.
  14. Moody,
    I would care about your feelings, primarily around your turdcutter. As I am pushing the back eight inches in.
  15. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

What utter b0llocks! Can't have an orgasm? CAN'T HAVE AN ORGASM?!? I only have to look at a shrubbery and I've smegged me kecks. What's the matter with you? Go and see a doctor.

(and no, none of the women I've ever shagged have had orgasms, which means they don't, end of).