fakes

can anyone help me, i have been chatting to someone who says they are a navy seal.... i really dont believe them but dont know enough about it to trip them up. if there is anyone out there with any thoughts please reply. thank you

gemma111 said:
can anyone help me, i have been chatting to someone who says they are a navy seal.... i really dont believe them but dont know enough about it to trip them up. if there is anyone out there with any thoughts please reply. thank you
Did they have flippers and oily skin :?

If not i would call their bluff :wink:

Ask him to balance a ball on his nose, If he cant do it he is obviously Lying

Those wishing to volunteer for SEAL training have to:

be an active-duty male member of the United States Navy
be 28 or younger (although waivers for 29- and 30-year-olds are possible)
possess uncorrected vision no worse than 20/200 in both eyes correctable to 20/20 through contacts or glasses (corrective surgery PRK is also possible)
be a U.S. citizen
pass the Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery (ASVAB) test

25 weeks Basic Underwater Demolition/SEAL (BUD/S) training at the Naval Special Warfare Center in Coronado, California near San Diego.
1 week of static line jump training, followed by 3 weeks of Military Free Fall (MFF) Qualification training at Tactical Air Operations in Otay, CA.
At Coronado, 19-week SEAL Qualification Training (SQT).
After this, the trainee is officially named a SEAL

Are you mates with Ollie2376 by any chance? It's just that the Feckwit Express seems to have unloaded all its passengers at the same time here. :roll:

Sounds bloody awful. Good luck to 'em. Mind you, if Demi can do it...

gemma111 said:

1) Why do you want to trip them up?

2) Dont bother chatting to them

3) Throw them a fish, if they catch it and eat it, they are a seal
If they catch it, then shoot it a dozen times, they are
probably a navy seal.

gemma111 said:
I would hazard a guess that this was just one of those famous chat up lines that birds continue to fall for.

I used to be an underwater bricklayer for THEM, dontchaknow. Fancy a shag?

Ask him the run time for the 4 miles.its 32 mins, this must be done everyday, also ask him what rocking chairs are, this is getting in the surf , legs over head until toes touch behind you're head and then back down to sitting position, also you have to be an enlisted marine or have been in the navy they don't take recruits straight into seal training. Also ask him how long his training took its 59 weeks minimum to pass out. And ask what the courtyard the initial fitness assesment takes place in is called. Its called the Grinder.

skintboymike said:
gemma111 said:
I would hazard a guess that this was just one of those famous chat up lines that birds continue to fall for.

I used to be an underwater bricklayer for THEM, dontchaknow. Fancy a shag?
Dont you know I paint the bottom of swimming pools for a living.

With the water still in.
Nails I am :wink:

I've never understood the SEALs.

You join the Navy. Learn to be an electrician, or how to stoke engines, or how to run the mainsails or whatever it is they do.

And then you go off and become a SEAL. It's just so vastly different, there must be virtually nothing in common.

To be it's just boggling.

Surely it should be part of the Marines but when has anyones military ever made any sense ?
Does he look like a hard fit barstard and more importantly does he buy beer . If he answers yes to either but more importantly the second nod
and agree if he is lying you get free beer and can be in the auidence when he comes unstuck and he will .The Navy seals have absloutely no sense of humour when it comes to walts .
No idea how good the seals are but their selection is nuts even if the basic standard of entry is quite low .Like the sas guy saying if you can do a
cft you will have no problems on selection I think they might be lying.

Jelly_Fish said:
I've never understood the SEALs.

You join the Navy. Learn to be an electrician, or how to stoke engines, or how to run the mainsails or whatever it is they do.

And then you go off and become a SEAL. It's just so vastly different, there must be virtually nothing in common.

To be it's just boggling.
Well isn't it the same as our SAS? People from all capbadges can join.

Apparently the Americans are inundated with all kinds of SEAL wannabes. There is a website exclusively devoted to outing these Walting tosspots:

http://www.veriseal.org/

Or you could just hold his head underwater and see if he can hold his breath for 4 minutes. If he can he's a witch... sorry SEAL, if not, he's walting it up, and should therefore be held under for another 4 minutes for more rigorous testing.

Latest Threads