Fake Tan - Why?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by plant_life, Jan 13, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I've never got why people use fake tan. You just end up looking like your been dipped in creosote. I think the pictures below back up my arguement. What a bunch of muppets.

Attached Files:

2. And another photo. What makes these idiots think they look cool?

Attached Files:

3. haha! awesome photo's of them ginger skinned nutters :D high class humour. How are they with those birds though? makes you think

4. I think the answer to that question can be solved by the Little Britain character:

"Look into the eyes, look into the eyes, don't look around the eyes, look into the eyes AND you're under. You will ignore the fact that I look like a cross between David Dickenson and an ompa lompa. You will ignore the fact than my skin (less the areas I forgot to fake tan) are ginger and the fact that my entire body now smells of bus stops and fox p155. You will happily pose for photos with me and not cringe with embarrassment when you look back in a year or so. AND you're back in the room"

Or failing that his Majestic Highness, the Grand Emperor Mong has been speaking to them.

5. They look like fecking retards for God's sake. They are glowing brighter than the sun. Some people are just born tools.

6. I think the guy second from the left in the top photo is quality. You can see precisly where he has missed and what areas he hasn't applied an even amount. A nice shade of mahogany I think.

7. PP as to the point of fake tans just ask any PTI :lol:

8. elovabloke

elovabloke LE Moderator

Because they are safer than the real thing perhaps.

9. not really.....you more chance of being filled in by an Arrser for being a :oops: complete tool

10. elovabloke

elovabloke LE Moderator

Fake tans and internet hardmen in one thread - lovely.

However I still prefer lying on a Greece beach watching the ladies achieve a top up.

11. Injecting what bisto? I've heard of them injecting the "brown" but that taking the pish

12. bollox beaten to it having to go to phys. :x :D :x :D

13. He´s a French Polisher by day, raver by night. :D

14. Despite the liberal application of horse sh1t into their faces, and looking like immense cnuts, the tools at the top do appear to have jailbait attached to them.

Pass it here, I want a go.

15. found a female gym-queen.................

[​IMG]

&

Q muscles................

[​IMG]