Fake SAS/SBS

Help needed
My daughter would like to know how she can check if her partner is ex SAS/SBS.. he says he has Cap Badge!....I looked on eBay and could find them for sale at £4.89
I would really appreciate any help as my daughter is Very vulnerable.
Many thanks

*Russian Troll*
Help needed
My daughter would like to know how she can check if her partner is ex SAS/SBS.. he says he has Cap Badge!....I looked on eBay and could find them for sale at £4.89
Many thanks
You aren't going to get much sense on here.
It was a good idea at the time though.

cymraeg

War Hero
Ask what colour is the canoe house

If he's gen he will have an identifying tattoo just behind his scrotum.

If she is inexperienced I can teach her how to find it however I will need pics first.

Help needed
Many thanks
Ask him if he was second on the balcony

(Any pics of her by the way?)

Help needed
Many thanks
Boy I say Boy.jpg

urban_spaceman

War Hero
Help needed
Many thanks
She’s even more vulnerable now. Get her out of the house quickly. Send her to stay with her aunt in Dorset for a couple of years.

W P

LE
Help needed
Many thanks
Just to clarify: is he claiming to have been in the SAS (Army) or SBS (Royal Marines)?

This is important because if it's the former you should ask him about a balcony & a boatshed, & if the latter you should ask him about cocktail dresses & stiletto heels.

Help needed
Many thanks
A genuine SF person will be hung like a Grand National winner and will keep going all night long. If there are question marks about his abilities in the sack then I'm afraid he may be from the common herd- some sort of Rifleperson or something.

There's a relationship advice thread about somewhere.

Lucky Jim

Old-Salt
Is she a mong?

Just that I've put a bit of weight on over the years but if she is she would probably overlook that.

No pics needed. I'll have at it anyway.

Is she a mong?

Just that I've put a bit of weight on over the years but if she is she would probably overlook that.

No pics needed. I'll have at it anyway.
This is her photo, fill your boots

1542615232402.jpeg

Camm1

War Hero
Help needed
Many thanks
Any chance of a link to the cap badge please? The best I can find is £7.99

*Russian Troll*
The OP certainly won’t get any sense from you, you never served lunatic.
I could give you a full rundown of my units and dates but I'd have to brutally dismember you and eat your organs after, you sigs REMF

Latest Threads