Fake Penis

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by WalterWarry, Nov 25, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Sod! I thought it was another Jim Shortt thread! :wink:
  2. Don't take the pisss too much.

One of our POW's in WW II , I cannot remember who or from which camp but, he made it out with such a device using the urine from another POW with a terminal disease.

The Jerries let him out .
  3. so, not about dildos , then..

still, those narrow minded government types for stifling the entrepreneurial spirit.

Under what law are these guys being prosecuted?

I'm thinking that had they only advertised this device as a ' gimmick'/fool your friends joke thing, they might have avoided the issue of ' counselling to commit an illegal act' .. recall all the audio-video recorder/DVD copy devices that disclaim their being used to dub copyright material [ even though everyone knows that they get used for just that ]..

kudos that they got away with it for so long..
    sad that all their profits will be eaten up by the lawyers...
  4. General Melchett

General Melchett LE Moderator

5. Had they been watching Withnail and I??
  6. Didn't Christian Slater get caught using one of those?
  7. I had a look on the website. Guess which team turned up here this morning!
  8. The "Time Team"?
  9. The A-Team??? :)
  10. Ha Smudge you witty fcuker! you are hilarious!

No the CDT appeared, so I have spent this morning on badger watch to make sure no one is p!ssing from a fake clout. (With the exeception of our resident transgender that is.)

Edited for mong spelling
  11. Where do I apply for that job? Do you have to administer "the finger check" to confirm said Badger is the real deal?
  12. Well Smudge you have to be female. A finger sweep was not necessary although shirts had to be lifted above the waist to rule out the use of any "equipment".
  13. I read that book (can't remember the name) but the guy was a newspaper reporter in Yorkshire, RAF, ended up going all over Eastern Europe and 'escaped' back into a camp to let someone else out. Then out again to UK to assist MI9 (escape & evasion for downed aircrew & POWs)

The episode with the false phallus was hilarious, as they had to simulate a few other symptoms as well.