fake degree's

I have been offered a fake degree from a friend as a xmas present.
They look real, comes with a fake degree scroll & are worth it for the fun value alone.
But not sure what to go for & if to jump straight in to a masters or even doctorate?
Always fancied medicine and psychiatry or even gynaecology,
Or do i go for a modern degree like engineering, science or creative writing?

They're all fake - when I got my photo taken in the stupid hat I was given a piece of pvc pipe with a ribbon round it to hold. Hey I only got the picture for my mum...

Philosophy, Politics & Economics. Every other bugger buys theirs.

I have been offered a fake degree from a friend as a xmas present.
They look real, comes with a fake degree scroll & are worth it for the fun value alone.
But not sure what to go for & if to jump straight in to a masters or even doctorate?
Always fancied medicine and psychiatry or even gynaecology,
Or do i go for a modern degree like engineering, science or creative writing?
Walt, walt, walt. Why not one in proctology?

I never actually passed my 10 metre swim test in primary school. Mrs English left the cabinet unlocked so I nicked a badge and my mum sowed it on my trunks for me. I guess you could say I'm a swiming walt.

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
Same, here. Used to que up beginning of term for the golden cheque. Then off into town for a few beers and expensive clothes.
Fucking Baby Boomers. And people say the bankers are reptiles?

_Chimurenga_

LE
Gallery Guru
You could always get a degree in journalism.

3 months of real world experience crammed into 4 years of university.

There's always Meedja Studies.

But who'd want to not go to a college with thousands of young women aspiring to a career in the media?

There was some years ago now an online university that for £150 quid would give you a degree in whatever you liked and as a bonus would give you a blinding reference when employers rang up checking . It was called something like University of Oxford i think . Wouldn't wash with Uk employers but abroad would. Next thing you know you're a fully qualled doctor and you're opening up a chest cavity somewhere abroad with a wiring diagram written on a fag packet thinking Fuck my big mouth .