Fake Charity Scam.

Discussion in 'Waltenkommando' started by Yaxleysmorgage, May 6, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Sorry to bother you chaps, but I think you might be interested in this.

Fake charity called Troops Relief run by the sainted Jo Jo Clearly appears to have made a large sum of money collected on behalf of an ex Marine disappear.

Outing evidence

On the one hand. Jo is claiming to be a massive collector of charity on behalf of serivicemen, but on the other her defence against this missing money appears to be "prove I've ever collected a penny"

The whole thing stinks to high heaven if you ask me.
  2. And you choose to believe Tim Wade AKA Laznim Imenon, on the run for apparently twatting 28 coppers in one go/not paying the CSA/having a seriously bad haircut and walting as a snowboard instructor. As yet, he's provided no proof of the missing "millions" and refuses to do so, therefore making his claims a tad bogus. He's been hounding these girls for over 2 years with false claims fo which he hasn't provided yet again no proof, he's had his cronies harassing them with emails and slaggings off on FB. Still think the snowboarding hippy criminal is telling the truth?
    • Like Like x 1
  3. If it wasn't JoJo. Probably not no.
  4. I'll go back to lurking and reading the funny pages then.
  5. Nope, not Terry.

All of a sudden I get the feeling their is a massive shit load of back story I've been left out of...
  6. oldbaldy

oldbaldy LE Moderator Good Egg (charities)
    1. Battlefield Tours

Your wrong!
  7. Apparently so.

Like I said. I'll go back to lurking.
  8. Langridge?
  9. The feeling is right, follow it.
  10. Oh... Dear.

Not the first time you've heard this particular story then.

Sorry to have bothered you with it.
  11. This Jo Cleary and Dee Edwards are harrassing quite a few people....
  12. Laznim Imenon (Tim Wade) claimed that a very good friend of mine and a member of this site who completed 22 years regular service including several op tours was a walt, he's a prick and full of shite, ignore him.
    • Like Like x 1