Fake Charity Scam.

Sorry to bother you chaps, but I think you might be interested in this.

Fake charity called Troops Relief run by the sainted Jo Jo Clearly appears to have made a large sum of money collected on behalf of an ex Marine disappear.

Outing evidence

https://www.facebook.com/TroopsRelief/posts/390648490980550?notif_t=feed_comment_

On the one hand. Jo is claiming to be a massive collector of charity on behalf of serivicemen, but on the other her defence against this missing money appears to be "prove I've ever collected a penny"

The whole thing stinks to high heaven if you ask me.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
And you choose to believe Tim Wade AKA Laznim Imenon, on the run for apparently twatting 28 coppers in one go/not paying the CSA/having a seriously bad haircut and walting as a snowboard instructor. As yet, he's provided no proof of the missing "millions" and refuses to do so, therefore making his claims a tad bogus. He's been hounding these girls for over 2 years with false claims fo which he hasn't provided yet again no proof, he's had his cronies harassing them with emails and slaggings off on FB. Still think the snowboarding hippy criminal is telling the truth?

oldbaldy

LE

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Nope, not Terry.

All of a sudden I get the feeling their is a massive shit load of back story I've been left out of...
The feeling is right, follow it.

Laznim Imenon (Tim Wade) claimed that a very good friend of mine and a member of this site who completed 22 years regular service including several op tours was a walt, he's a prick and full of shite, ignore him.

I had two bacon sarnies for breakfast a few weeks back. With red sauce! :0)

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
I don't even know who Lucy is. I do know what a nasty piece of work JoJo Cleary is though.

So, it seems as though you've gone from a "Hi Chaps, here's something to get outraged about, someone scamming a charity" type post to an "axe to grind against Jo Cleary" type post, are you sure you're not something to do with Wadey and gang? Got much of an agenda?

I take it you're Terry?

Fake charity called Troops Relief run by the sainted Jo Jo Clearly appears to have made a large sum of money collected on behalf of an ex Marine disappear.

Outing evidence

https://www.facebook.com/TroopsRelief/posts/390648490980550?notif_t=feed_comment_

On the one hand. Jo is claiming to be a massive collector of charity on behalf of serivicemen, but on the other her defence against this missing money appears to be "prove I've ever collected a penny"

The whole thing stinks to high heaven if you ask me.
As an aside, is your user name a mis-spelling of mortgage?