Fair play to the Tiger

#1
He fOOking nailed some right SCRUBBERS behind his wifes back - if you are gonna do it make sure they are aint stinkers unless its number 5 on the list. :twisted:
 
#2
he must have been on the stella when he bagged number 5! :puker:
 
#3
According to the latest reports Tiger was in the habit of wiring amounts of $ 5, 10 and 20 grand to certain of the ladies to keep things on the QT...Bloody expensive shags that's for sure...

Las Vegas hookers cost a lot less, or he could have spent the same amount and filled his pool with boobilicious babes to play bouncy bouncy for that price...
 

BrunoNoMedals

LE
Kit Reviewer
#4
I'll take a #3 and a #8 please, to go.

With extra cream.
 
#8
"Holly Sampson A 36-year-old star of films such as Diary of A Horny Housewife and Emmanuelle in Paradise. Her lawyer said that she had nothing to say on the matter "

Until her book hits the shop!


He certainly went for variety, hope he got his money's worth!
 
#9
Sid_Ruff said:
"Holly Sampson A 36-year-old star of films such as Diary of A Horny Housewife and Emmanuelle in Paradise. Her lawyer said that she had nothing to say on the matter "

Until her book hits the shop!


He certainly went for variety, hope he got his money's worth!
I'm fairly confident his wife will. :wink:

As far as her lawyers are concerned, this gives a whole new meaning to, "Getting Wood"! :twisted:
 
#10
True, should be a massive payout as he really has no defence. Still, the variation in quality of his tarts might lead to a diminished responsibilty plea!
 
#12
auscam said:
#3 is Dannii Minogue, they can deny it all they like. There's only eight on that list, isn't he up to 12? (as of yesterday, anyway)
Well, its at least 10, according to the grubby copy of the scum in the local Chinese...

Fair play to him, there are some stunning gals in there, but number 5... good GOD man, why? Even I wouldn't, and my standards are generally along the lines of "As long as its got a pulse, and looks like its female.".
 
#14
Squiggers said:
auscam said:
#3 is Dannii Minogue, they can deny it all they like. There's only eight on that list, isn't he up to 12? (as of yesterday, anyway)
Well, its at least 10, according to the grubby copy of the scum in the local Chinese...

Fair play to him, there are some stunning gals in there, but number 5... good GOD man, why? Even I wouldn't, and my standards are generally along the lines of "As long as its got a pulse, and looks like its female.".
(scrolls back to the list, takes a closer look)

NYAAAARGH! (hyperventilates for a while) O God...I see your point, I didn't get to that one...fucking hell!
 
#15
I Googled No. 5 to see if that was an unflattering piccie. Nope! It seems she's offcially a #1 Munter.






And this is another one. This must have been when Tiger was going through his Brazilian Trannie Phase.

Rachel Uchitel

 
#16
Squiggers said:
auscam said:
#3 is Dannii Minogue, they can deny it all they like. There's only eight on that list, isn't he up to 12? (as of yesterday, anyway)
Well, its at least 10, according to the grubby copy of the scum in the local Chinese...

Fair play to him, there are some stunning gals in there, but number 5... good GOD man, why? Even I wouldn't, and my standards are generally along the lines of "As long as its got a pulse, and looks like its female.".
I can't see the problem with number 5, she's not bad, i bet she's got a lovely personality, and if she puts out then fair play, i'll stick it any where, even her sweaty arm pit :twisted:
 
#17
It looks have though they have taken the picture of No.5 from and old police mugshot. On the plus side , from what I've seen Joslyn James is a very good "performer".
 
#18
bitterandtwisted said:
He fOOking nailed some right SCRUBBERS behind his wifes back - if you are gonna do it make sure they are aint stinkers
I think you are missing the point. Tiger is not in search of lovely woman because his wife doesn't understand him. She understands him perfectly - now. No the Tiggermeister is just doing what squaddies do, going ugly early. This leaves him plenty of time to practise defensive driving skills.
 
#19
It has got to be asked, "do you think the wife might want some revenge fuckin"............ I can make myself available :p
 

Command_doh

LE
Book Reviewer
#20
Look at the 2nd photo of no.5 - she looks like a white version of Mr. Woods himself. Note the high forehead, wide nose, similar set of the eyes, cheek.....fcuk it, can someone just paint her brown and you can see for yourself. He went for her because she reminds him of himself. The only inconsistency is that she's not blonde - like most of the others and his beleagured missus.
 

Similar threads

Latest Threads

Top