Fair play to the Tiger

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by bitterandtwisted, Dec 16, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. He fOOking nailed some right SCRUBBERS behind his wifes back - if you are gonna do it make sure they are aint stinkers unless its number 5 on the list. :twisted:
  2. he must have been on the stella when he bagged number 5! :puker:
  3. According to the latest reports Tiger was in the habit of wiring amounts of $ 5, 10 and 20 grand to certain of the ladies to keep things on the QT...Bloody expensive shags that's for sure...

Las Vegas hookers cost a lot less, or he could have spent the same amount and filled his pool with boobilicious babes to play bouncy bouncy for that price...
  4. BrunoNoMedals

BrunoNoMedals LE Reviewer

I'll take a #3 and a #8 please, to go.

With extra cream.
  5. [​IMG]

Oh not this one then? :(
  6. Did Ivan not smash the rear windscreen in on that one.
  7. 2 and 4 will do me...
  8. "Holly Sampson A 36-year-old star of films such as Diary of A Horny Housewife and Emmanuelle in Paradise. Her lawyer said that she had nothing to say on the matter "

Until her book hits the shop!

He certainly went for variety, hope he got his money's worth!
  9. I'm fairly confident his wife will. :wink:

As far as her lawyers are concerned, this gives a whole new meaning to, "Getting Wood"! :twisted:
  10. True, should be a massive payout as he really has no defence. Still, the variation in quality of his tarts might lead to a diminished responsibilty plea!
  11. #3 is Dannii Minogue, they can deny it all they like. There's only eight on that list, isn't he up to 12? (as of yesterday, anyway)
  12. Well, its at least 10, according to the grubby copy of the scum in the local Chinese...

Fair play to him, there are some stunning gals in there, but number 5... good GOD man, why? Even I wouldn't, and my standards are generally along the lines of "As long as its got a pulse, and looks like its female.".
  13. But if one of them got hold of one of the girls they would be well fucked.
  14. (scrolls back to the list, takes a closer look)

NYAAAARGH! (hyperventilates for a while) O God...I see your point, I didn't get to that one...fucking hell!
  15. I Googled No. 5 to see if that was an unflattering piccie. Nope! It seems she's offcially a #1 Munter.

And this is another one. This must have been when Tiger was going through his Brazilian Trannie Phase.

Rachel Uchitel