Fair comment?

Just sent some photos of Devon to my daughter. Here's a comment I included:

that big place with the lights on is Dartmouth Royal Navy College, where homosexuals go to learn how to crash ships.

fertman said:
Just sent some photos of Devon to my daughter. Here's a comment I included:

that big place with the lights on is Dartmouth Royal Navy College, where homosexuals go to learn how to crash ships.
I take it you are in the Navy, or want to be! Or where you just in Devon on the off chance you got lucky!

the_boy_syrup

LE
Book Reviewer
..............and learn how to surrender with out a fight

Count D. - I wouldn't go looking for a bit of rough in Devon near Dartmouth...... Lympstone maybe, at least they've got one foot on terra firma.

Well, how old is she?

fertman said:
Count D. - I wouldn't go looking for a bit of rough in Devon near Dartmouth...... Lympstone maybe, at least they've got one foot on terra firma.
Frigate?

Just starting to plant her pubic garden, since you ask. Line up please, and the entry fee is negotiable....we are talking football player's salaries here as I need refreshment and sunshine in my fading years.

K

Kirkz

fertman said:
Just starting to plant her pubic garden, since you ask. Line up please, and the entry fee is negotiable....we are talking football player's salaries here as I need refreshment and sunshine in my fading years.
Ashley Cole only needs to send a nekkid pic! What's her mobile number?? :twisted:

Monty417 said:
fertman said:
Frigate?
Yeah, that's what I say. Frig it all.

Outside thread, but my GF has just mailed to say that she's got discounted tickets for Holiday on Ice for tonight. Women, eh? I mailed back to say that last time I saw that was in Blackpool when I was ten, and that I hope it's not the same people. Where can I hide the bottle before she gets back from the office? HELP !!!

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
Monty417 said:
fertman said:
Frigate?
What! The daughter? If she is legal I probably would.