Fainting at attention fracturing nose and/or losing teeth

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Fireplace, Apr 22, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I would hate to be around this taylor with his habit of putting his hands in other peoples pockets!

2. Caption contest that phot!!

"Five Alpha...."
  3. RP578

RP578 LE Book Reviewer

Apparently that tailor is a Lance Sergeant as well being the garrison stitch. Don't they have a height requirement in the Guards anymore?
  4. If he is a Lance Sergeant why is he parading in civvys ?
  5. was wondering if the tape measure was big enough for his massive girth.......
  6. I don't know chapter and verse but Bn Master Tailors wear suits day to day when not preforming other military duties like Guard commander, piquet sgt and that sort of stuff, also his cane has markings on for when he's fitting people.
  7. Shudder!

Message is too short FFS. Brevity is the art of wit!
  8. Being measured for his aubergine perhaps?

Did anyone watch Mr Ben as a kid?
  9. Guards Master Tailors wear Mufti on Tailoring Parades, regardless of the rank they hold.
  10. Well, at least this article explains the strong stench of piss associated with the Guards.
  11. Saw an officer fall off his horse today at the Major General's Review, wonder if he will get a punishment
  12. I don't know if this is the same with other Regiments with the Household Division, but the Master Tailor is classed as part of the Bn Staff and as such he is addressed as sir regardless of what rank he holds.
  13. HHH

HHH LE

What rank do you have to be, to become a Master Tailor?