Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Failing medical due to innocent heart murmur?

Not sure if I’m posting this in the right place but selection is coming up next week and my mate went last week, one of the lucky 16 people who passed; 30 people were failed on heart murmurs!! And 2 due to dry skin? Is it just me or are the medical standards just getting more and more strict? Especially for the size of the army Nowadays! Shitting myself for selection now as it appears they seem to be failing people on the smallest of things. Any advice or knowledge would calm me down.

There is a whole thread dedicated to medical issues on the regular army recruitment sub forum. I suggest you try again there.

Not sure if I’m posting this in the right place but selection is coming up next week and my mate went last week, one of the lucky 16 people who passed; 30 people were failed on heart murmurs!! And 2 due to dry skin? Is it just me or are the medical standards just getting more and more strict? Especially for the size of the army Nowadays! Shitting myself for selection now as it appears they seem to be failing people on the smallest of things. Any advice or knowledge would calm me down.
All medical chat and queries 2016/2017.