Failed hearing test

it depends on what level your hearing has gone down to, you should be referred to a ENT specialist at hospital, the med centre test are pump and not a true refection on your hearing!
I am choosing to ignore that I have been beaten to it because of how funny it is.



Similar threads

Latest Threads