Failed ADSC

I failed ADSC nearly 2 months in Lichfield on the 6th september due to my run time needed 10.30. got 10.52. Got deferred for 3 months...was just wandering would i have to go through all the interviews etc if i start my app again? And when i nail the run time to below 10.30? I was really disappointed in my self and have only really just got over it. Now am starting to run again, so any hints or tips about what i should do to get going again?
Thanks Tom.

I failed ADSC nearly 2 months in Lichfield on the 6th september due to my run time needed 10.30. got 10.52. Got deferred for 3 months...was just wandering would i have to go through all the interviews etc if i start my app again? And when i nail the run time to below 10.30? I was really disappointed in my self and have only really just got over it. Now am starting to run again, so any hints or tips about what i should do to get going again?
Thanks Tom.
You got deferred for 10.54 when people have been on here passing with a A grade with a high 12 min run? You sure it wasn't for something else?

Yeah it's not the actual run time in itself maybe your attitude towards the whole thing inc run.

First time I did ADSC I passed with a B with a run time of 11:24 (just "recovered" from flu & subsequent chest infection, honest!) & I was going infantry as well. You sure it was your run time?

I passed with a B and got a run time of 10:48, much the same situation as Glasgow_Jock. You don't realise how much you need your nose and lungs to run until you try and run a mile and a half!

Still, seems weird they failed you purely for your run time... have a word with them maybe?

Latest Threads