Discussion in 'RLC' started by General Melchett, Jan 19, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. General Melchett

General Melchett LE Moderator

Anyone want to buy some ciggies?

Large lot just come in direct from overseas some may not be pukka.

Last lot were consficated by the authorities.
  2. Kept in and iso for safe storage I hope?
  3. General Melchett

General Melchett LE Moderator

Just reading the sun today that's all. :)
  4. The Sun...fu cking good blokes; THEY GOT OUR NAME WRONG!!!!!

Royal LogisticS Corps, my arrse!
  5. Page 1 of the Sixth Sense for the "loggies"!!!!
  6. Is this what you mean?

If true, (not forgeting it's in the scum) then IMHO they were lucky to get off so light.

They have really let their Capbadge and the rest of the army down. Both in positions of trust, they really should have known better and acted with the integerority that was trusted in them.

To be busted down a rank and fined just about sums it up these days, the army must be really desperate. They both should have been Busted right down to Pte and kicked out....

No way the Warrent should remain a SNCO, (no respect and trust now is there?) or have they just become the new SNCO ic Blankets and sidekick? for the rest of their careers...
  7. The WO is now out of the army. They weren't the first and they won't be the last to try it. I know them both and they were alright blokes. ISO container to Bicester wouldn't have been my choice of plan mind you.
  8. Double post deleted
  9. Cant fault em, lets be honest, we all would do a few scams here and there if we thought we could get away with it.

These chaps just did a rather large scam, and didnt!
  10. Heard something on the news about fake cigs was this it?
  11. Fake ciggy's, fake weapons, coke, smack.......

It's called INTEGRITY and here we're sadly lacking.

Thanks guys - now more red tape with shipments, more Customs at APODS... etc etc.

Sorry to state the obvious and get on my high horse - but DON'T GET CAUGHT!!!!