faggots

#1
can't stand them don't won't watch pineapple dance studio but have to suffer the adds however turned on to the wright stuff only to see on the panel that balding arse wriggling lisping wisping faggot bastard off : pineapple dance , same faggot bastard on harry hills tv burb , makes my feckin blood boil , yes i know i need to get out more but you can't feckin move for the tw@ts :x :x
 

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
#3
Someone dressed you up as a girl when you were only little, didn't they?

Share with the group. Share your pain.
 
#4
I had Faggots from Cardiff Market the other day they were delicious with mushy peas
 

RiflemanTom

Old-Salt
Book Reviewer
#6
I've always wondered what faggots were exactly. Are they like a sort of "burger in a ball"?
 

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
#7
We used to use faggots to burn Catholics. Then we joined the EU.
 
#9
Saw the title, logged in expecting a lively exchange on the tasty savoury bundle enjoyed with mushy peas and lashings of vinegar only to have my hopes dashed. What a disappointment! You should think yourself lucky, in my job being a chutney ferret's almost compulsory...!
 
#10
You're so far in the closet you can see Narnia, sound familiar?
 
#12
TheIronDuke said:
Someone dressed you up as a girl when you were only little, didn't they?

Share with the group. Share your pain.
Listen MATE! In the summer a dress is far more cooler than trousers or jeans and .................................oh crap wrong forum
 

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
#13
hairyhandbag said:
TheIronDuke said:
Someone dressed you up as a girl when you were only little, didn't they?

Share with the group. Share your pain.
Listen MATE! In the summer a dress is far more cooler than trousers or jeans and .................................oh crap wrong forum
Not at all big boy. Hi.
 
#16
i have to agree!!

we should get all of them and take a leaf from hitlers books

put them all aboard a brittish rail converted gas train and pick on the right subhuman THINGs!!(let face it thier trains always late so more time to DIE!!!

hitler had it all wrong with the jews! should he have picked on the fags instead there may never have been a war:)

i can take most things lightly but these butt f(cking fashion victims really make me sick and tbh they like the same sex!!!(i can do lesbians! as you can join in~)
but to actually be ok with having some fag spoof up your arse and be ok with wiping it from your starfish must be sick.

its a mental illness i tell ya!!!kill them all now!!! before its too late, as it is for most bloody programs on the telly!

and why when these ball licking ,sperm slerping, tight jean`d wearing,nancy boys come out as a faggot they instantly talk like cocks(they must have a fake man voice before the closet got opened!..

if they acted like normal less cringy people(normal)then people that would like to see them dead wouldnt know who they were!(ending homo related attacks!

right im off to give my dad some manlove just like he did to me!!!its got me all horny:)finarrrrrrr
 
#18
Me mum used to get them in from a local butcher when I was a kid and we were poor and living in Sheffield. They were horrible then and the experience so put me off I cant eat them now.
 
#20
johnw said:
can't stand them don't won't watch pineapple dance studio but have to suffer the adds however turned on to the wright stuff only to see on the panel that balding arse wriggling lisping wisping faggot bastard off : pineapple dance , same faggot bastard on harry hills tv burb , makes my feckin blood boil , yes i know i need to get out more but you can't feckin move for the tw@ts :x :x
Going by your other thread, just ask your son. Sounds like he could be getting up close and personal with some pretty soon.
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Grouchy Cookery 66

Similar threads

Latest Threads