• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

faggots

can't stand them don't won't watch pineapple dance studio but have to suffer the adds however turned on to the wright stuff only to see on the panel that balding arse wriggling lisping wisping faggot bastard off : pineapple dance , same faggot bastard on harry hills tv burb , makes my feckin blood boil , yes i know i need to get out more but you can't feckin move for the tw@ts :x :x

Saw the title, logged in expecting a lively exchange on the tasty savoury bundle enjoyed with mushy peas and lashings of vinegar only to have my hopes dashed. What a disappointment! You should think yourself lucky, in my job being a chutney ferret's almost compulsory...!

TheIronDuke said:
Someone dressed you up as a girl when you were only little, didn't they?

Share with the group. Share your pain.
Listen MATE! In the summer a dress is far more cooler than trousers or jeans and .................................oh crap wrong forum

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
hairyhandbag said:
TheIronDuke said:
Someone dressed you up as a girl when you were only little, didn't they?

Share with the group. Share your pain.
Listen MATE! In the summer a dress is far more cooler than trousers or jeans and .................................oh crap wrong forum
Not at all big boy. Hi.

i have to agree!!

we should get all of them and take a leaf from hitlers books

put them all aboard a brittish rail converted gas train and pick on the right subhuman THINGs!!(let face it thier trains always late so more time to DIE!!!

hitler had it all wrong with the jews! should he have picked on the fags instead there may never have been a war:)

i can take most things lightly but these butt f(cking fashion victims really make me sick and tbh they like the same sex!!!(i can do lesbians! as you can join in~)
but to actually be ok with having some fag spoof up your arse and be ok with wiping it from your starfish must be sick.

its a mental illness i tell ya!!!kill them all now!!! before its too late, as it is for most bloody programs on the telly!

and why when these ball licking ,sperm slerping, tight jean`d wearing,nancy boys come out as a faggot they instantly talk like cocks(they must have a fake man voice before the closet got opened!..

if they acted like normal less cringy people(normal)then people that would like to see them dead wouldnt know who they were!(ending homo related attacks!

right im off to give my dad some manlove just like he did to me!!!its got me all horny:)finarrrrrrr

Me mum used to get them in from a local butcher when I was a kid and we were poor and living in Sheffield. They were horrible then and the experience so put me off I cant eat them now.

johnw said:
can't stand them don't won't watch pineapple dance studio but have to suffer the adds however turned on to the wright stuff only to see on the panel that balding arse wriggling lisping wisping faggot bastard off : pineapple dance , same faggot bastard on harry hills tv burb , makes my feckin blood boil , yes i know i need to get out more but you can't feckin move for the tw@ts :x :x
Going by your other thread, just ask your son. Sounds like he could be getting up close and personal with some pretty soon.

Latest Threads