FAD Belts

Hallo potential helpers,

I'm sorting my FAD out at the minute as I've got a few minutes spare on leave (and want to make sure its all there after a move) and I've realised my issued brown fabric belt is designed for someone with a 40"+ waist, and I'm a 32". The last time I wore this rig was at my pass out parade over two years ago, where I wore a white belt, so I've never used the brown one.

So that made me wonder, what belt is acceptable to wear with it? Do I go back to work and get a replacement brown belt, or should I procure a white belt?

Seen people wearing both. But then at Blandford I saw people wearing an olive green issue belt with it too.

Please, educate me!

I assume you're Signals from your mention of Blandford.

PD 161 (Corps Dress), No 2 Dress, soldiers:

24. Belt. Issue Green Combat belt and frog or for more formal parades either a heavy duty black or white plastic belt with gilt mirror polished waist plate and Corps badge and a black or white plastic bayonet frog.
Cloth belt not worn, although if you really think you need one, ring the Tailoress at Blandford. Last time I looked she had a huge box of unwanted cloth belts.

I assume you're Signals from your mention of Blandford.

PD 161 (Corps Dress), No 2 Dress, soldiers:

Cloth belt not worn, although if you really think you need one, ring the Tailoress at Blandford. Last time I looked she had a huge box of unwanted cloth belts.
Nah I'll go without it then and get hold of a white one. Better to need it and not have than have it and not need it etc.

And yeah I am Signals, bit far removed from Blandford at the minute though. Cheers for the help.