Factoids thread

The first rule of holes: When you are in one, stop digging.

The Kiwi, national bird of New Zealand, can't fly, lives in a hole in the ground, is almost blind and lays only one egg each year. Yet is has survived for 70 million years.

In Lebanon, men are legally allowed to have sex with animals, but the animals must be female. Having sexual relations with a male animal is punishable by death. (Like THAT makes sense.)

Is it any wonder, Lebanon is all fucked up

lol

paulyb102 said:
In Lebanon, men are legally allowed to have sex with animals, but the animals must be female. Having sexual relations with a male animal is punishable by death. (Like THAT makes sense.)

Is it any wonder, Lebanon is all fucked up

lol
If your assertions are true, it explains the parentage of a lot of politicians I know.

There are men in Guam whose full-time job it is to travel the countryside and deflower young virgins, who pay them for the privilege of having sex for the first time... Reason: under Guam law, it is expressly forbidden for virgins to marry. (Let's just think for a minute; is there any job anywhere else in the world that even comes close to this?)

see you chaps, i,m off to Guam!

Yes. Beer taster. You may not get laid, but at the end of the day, you don't care. Besides, what do you do after work? Go out for a beer? Make spreadsheets on the computer? Or sit back and laugh that someone has paid you for drinking beer all day?

But, deflowering virgins would make good work too.

but dont forget the downside -

for each stunning young maiden you'd have to service a dozen or more ropey mingers, or even the old dog who no one would marry for 50yr till he inherited the cash!

192 bored Arrsers have read this thread :)

If you fart consistently for 6 years and 9 months, enough gas is produced to create the energy of an atomic bomb.

I now have visions of Al Qaida, forcing all their recruits to eat triple strength curries in order to finally make themselves a very destructive fart bomb or 'dirty bomb'

Latest Threads