Factoids thread

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by paulyb102, Dec 8, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Nylon received its name through the work done at the 2 cities involved,

New York and LONdon.

:D

2. To the hole!

3. The first rule of holes: When you are in one, stop digging.

4. Fucking Bollocks

TTFN

BFG

5. fucking true matey, look it up!!

6. The Kiwi, national bird of New Zealand, can't fly, lives in a hole in the ground, is almost blind and lays only one egg each year. Yet is has survived for 70 million years.

7. In Lebanon, men are legally allowed to have sex with animals, but the animals must be female. Having sexual relations with a male animal is punishable by death. (Like THAT makes sense.)

Is it any wonder, Lebanon is all fucked up

lol

8. If your assertions are true, it explains the parentage of a lot of politicians I know.

9. There are men in Guam whose full-time job it is to travel the countryside and deflower young virgins, who pay them for the privilege of having sex for the first time... Reason: under Guam law, it is expressly forbidden for virgins to marry. (Let's just think for a minute; is there any job anywhere else in the world that even comes close to this?)

see you chaps, i,m off to Guam!

10. Yes. Beer taster. You may not get laid, but at the end of the day, you don't care. Besides, what do you do after work? Go out for a beer? Make spreadsheets on the computer? Or sit back and laugh that someone has paid you for drinking beer all day?

But, deflowering virgins would make good work too.

11. but dont forget the downside -

for each stunning young maiden you'd have to service a dozen or more ropey mingers, or even the old dog who no one would marry for 50yr till he inherited the cash!

12. 192 bored Arrsers have read this thread :)

13. bet they were all at work as well (like i am)

14. If you fart consistently for 6 years and 9 months, enough gas is produced to create the energy of an atomic bomb.

I now have visions of Al Qaida, forcing all their recruits to eat triple strength curries in order to finally make themselves a very destructive fart bomb or 'dirty bomb'