Facilities in Kandahar Airfield

#1
Going to work as a quality Assurance Manager for a contractor in Kandahar Airfield in Afghanistan at the end of the month, i am after any info on what the facilities are like.
 
#2
Women! Bags and bags of women, everywhere. All shapes, all sizes, all different nationalities and all gagging for it.

Did you say Quality Manager? Erm...not the cookhouse, right?
 
#4
spaz said:
There a cracking outdoor pool.
The water's a bit brown......... And it smells a bit........ :lol:
 
#5
CakenArse,

are you going as a QA of the Catering Facilities? Was looking at similar jobs for myself but I'm not out until May 09.

I would be interested in staying in contact and possibly getting some feedback from you nearer my discharge date if that's ok
 
#6
Kandahar has

1. Burger king (currently closed due to a small fire)
2. Pizza hut
3. Timmy Hortons coffee shop
4. Echos
5. Wireless Internet
6. Ice Hokey rink
7. The odd rocket
8. Loads of RAF who seem to think that its a tough place to be
 
#7
9. Efi shop
10. Piach piachet piathingy coffeeshop
11. Efi bar thing selling food drinks comfy chairs free playstation 3's
12. Several Gyms
12. Some gobby jock chick with blonde hair who is almost always steaming.
13. Massage parlour (I shit you not).
14. Loads of ally blokes cutting around in rovers.
 
#9
kjokkenjokken said:
CakenArse,

are you going as a QA of the Catering Facilities? Was looking at similar jobs for myself but I'm not out until May 09.

I would be interested in staying in contact and possibly getting some feedback from you nearer my discharge date if that's ok
Yes am going to QA food services, as just getting out, you RLC Chef then i take it,
 
#10
cakenarse said:
kjokkenjokken said:
CakenArse,

are you going as a QA of the Catering Facilities? Was looking at similar jobs for myself but I'm not out until May 09.

I would be interested in staying in contact and possibly getting some feedback from you nearer my discharge date if that's ok
Yes am going to QA food services, as just getting out, you RLC Chef then i take it,

Yes I am! :D
 
#15
spaz said:
9. Efi shop
10. Piach piachet piathingy coffeeshop
11. Efi bar thing selling food drinks comfy chairs free playstation 3's
12. Several Gyms
12. Some gobby jock chick with blonde hair who is almost always steaming.
13. Massage parlour (I shit you not).
14. Loads of ally blokes cutting around in rovers.
Is she still there? She was cutting around in dessies and a regimental T-shirt last time I saw her, doesn't she just work in the coffee shop?
 
#17
cakenarse said:
kjokkenjokken said:
1/83 Cassino, but certainly not a WO1. I still work for a living
Your intake was in your last 6 weeks when i started basic
Yes we were. I remember it fondly. Anyway I'm interested to know about the job you are going to and the possibility of keeping in contact so I ca add you to my growing list of network contacts in preparation for my discharge. Would you mind sending me a PM.
 
#18
Montigny_La_palisse said:
spaz said:
9. Efi shop
10. Piach piachet piathingy coffeeshop
11. Efi bar thing selling food drinks comfy chairs free playstation 3's
12. Several Gyms
12. Some gobby jock chick with blonde hair who is almost always steaming.
13. Massage parlour (I shit you not).
14. Loads of ally blokes cutting around in rovers.
Is she still there? She was cutting around in dessies and a regimental T-shirt last time I saw her, doesn't she just work in the coffee shop?
She was in March mate, yeah she worked in the piathingy coffee shop but also cut about in uniform. I was told she was in the TA how true that is I don't know.
 

Similar threads

Latest Threads