Facilities in a prison are being built so Muslim inmates do

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by Hescoheed, Apr 20, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just back form a nice relaxing holiday and immediately i see that this crazed country has thrown me back my soap box.

I understand that being PC has gone bonkers in this country, but this surely takes the urine? If you have committed a crime and have any religious persuasion then surely you must face your maker to atone for your sins. Anyhow it depends on whether you are doing twos or otherwise? One of them means you're going to be pointing your aspect to the great one anyway.

"Faith leaders had told prison bosses it was unacceptable for Muslim inmates to face Mecca while using the toilet."

So they are actively encouraging people to moon Allah! or I assume that the toilets face perpendicular to Mecca, so its a side on affair.

Does this mean that public conveniences all over the country are due for a refurb just to make muslims happy? where will it end?
  2. cant they just sit sideways? and leave streaks?
  3. I wish I was a fly on the wall at muslim council of GB meetings. "Look Iqbal, let's tell them that a loo facing Makka is unislamic! That will really muck them about...think of all the public loos they'll need to resite." "Great Ayub, also we'll tell them that yellow pencils are unislamic and it is unislamic to have door handles on the left hand side of a door!" "Yes, then six months later we'll pretend we were misrepresented, go to Strasbourg and get compensation - AND make them change it all back!"

"Excellent, non-alcoholic champagne anyone?"
  4. 3rd time this story posted, now being moved to somewhere appropriate.

My own comment "Don't like the way the khazi faces?"Take it out , leave a hole in the floor.