Facilities at Gutersloh

After my adventure round JHQ recently, my unit have felt its a good idea to let me loose on Gutersloh for a few weeks!!

What facilities are there in Gutersloh. I'd assume there's a NAAFI, but is there anything else that would be worth a visit/look at?

Cheers

Lumpy

There are a number of "houses of ill repute" in and around the town.

Definately not a journo.....Taking a party of lads across from UK for a wee trip, and want to keep them amused/shopping while on downtime.....

Lumpy said:
Definately not a journo.....Taking a party of lads across from UK for a wee trip, and want to keep them amused/shopping while on downtime.....
Take them to the Fijian ghetto at PRB. They can drink whisky, smash the SLA up and conveniently 'forget' how to speak English afterwards.

There is a Gloryhole in the public lavatories near Karstadt... Usually manned by blonde hair, blue eyed Bavarians with nice moustaches and a wiked tongue.

Pats oirish bar in town, next to piano bar, owned by an ex squaddy,
Bike meet 5 min up the road on a wed night, loads of motorcyles and bratty wagons, Bielefeld is good on the beer

The argie is a good place for a meal, nice steaks at much cheaper than UK prices

Mendoza's steak house gutersloh is a must, possiblely the greatest piece of meat ever (if your that way inclined) with good wine and at a good price, worth the trip over by itself.