• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Facilities at Gutersloh

After my adventure round JHQ recently, my unit have felt its a good idea to let me loose on Gutersloh for a few weeks!!

What facilities are there in Gutersloh. I'd assume there's a NAAFI, but is there anything else that would be worth a visit/look at?

Cheers

Lumpy

Definately not a journo.....Taking a party of lads across from UK for a wee trip, and want to keep them amused/shopping while on downtime.....

Lumpy said:
Definately not a journo.....Taking a party of lads across from UK for a wee trip, and want to keep them amused/shopping while on downtime.....
Take them to the Fijian ghetto at PRB. They can drink whisky, smash the SLA up and conveniently 'forget' how to speak English afterwards.

There is a Gloryhole in the public lavatories near Karstadt... Usually manned by blonde hair, blue eyed Bavarians with nice moustaches and a wiked tongue.

Pats oirish bar in town, next to piano bar, owned by an ex squaddy,
Bike meet 5 min up the road on a wed night, loads of motorcyles and bratty wagons, Bielefeld is good on the beer

The argie is a good place for a meal, nice steaks at much cheaper than UK prices

Mendoza's steak house gutersloh is a must, possiblely the greatest piece of meat ever (if your that way inclined) with good wine and at a good price, worth the trip over by itself.

Latest Threads