Facebooke sent me this "WTF" video. Buncha Walts, or what?

'Veterans for Peace' - although as the front page of their website lists a certain Bruce Kent as one of their members, one wonders where they draw their membership from? Kent is a veteran, by dint of his National Service, but whether he has actually subscribed to this lot is anyone's guess.

For just a tenner a year, you can join: Join » VFP UK ... not that one would do anything subversive, of course...

'Veterans for Peace' - although as the front page of their website lists a certain Bruce Kent as one of their members, one wonders where they draw their membership from? Kent is a veteran, by dint of his National Service, but whether he has actually subscribed to this lot is anyone's guess.

For just a tenner a year, you can join: Join » VFP UK ... not that one would do anything subversive, of course...
Bruce Kent stayed at my mum & dad's B&B back in the 80's with some anonymous female.
I don't think she was a veteran.

Bruce Kent? Clark's brother?

BuggerAll

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
I'm not sure this should be in the NAAFI. I think they are more to be pitied than mocked. It must be awful to find yourself rejecting your past.

One of my friends who works in veteran's mental health tells me that transvestitism or even trans-genderism is not uncommon in veterans who wish to reject 'maleness' as a reaction to their service. These guys are doing something similar.

Tackling war and violence by big-timing about their time in at every opportunity?

They might have served but they're about as genuine as dinger's legs.

Anyone got a quick summary for those of us faced with this bollix, please...?

30-09-2015 08-47-34.jpg

Three bellends who claim to have once served standing at the end of Downing Street whinging that they were forced to murder @DaManBugs' family two or three times each before throwing their Oath of Allegiance, beret and medals on the floor, getting confused about which way they'd agreed to go when they'd finished then walking off.

Three bellends who claim to have once served standing at the end of Downing Street whinging that they were forced to murder @DaManBugs' family two or three times each before throwing their Oath of Allegiance, beret and medals on the floor, getting confused about which way they'd agreed to go when they'd finished then walking off.
They weren't berets, they were 'hats', they all said so quite clearly. Which I thought was an interesting word for the SAS bloke in particular to have used.

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer
Joe Glenton is a member apparently (in both senses of the word).

I got the impression they tried to "March off" at the end but it didn't quite work. But why wait all this time. They should have done it on day one as a civvy. That's even if they served. As said, bellends.