Facebook.

#1
Ok, I've started an Arrse Facebook group - I'm not sure how popular it will be, or how many Arrsers are indeed on Facebook.

To try and keep Per Sec, I've made the wall and stuff visable to members only... and to become a member, you have to be accepted by the group administrater... although, to tell the truth searching for British Army on Facebook brings up about 400 names, anyway...

Oh yeah - to find it, just search for "Arrse".

A_L
 
#2
A__L,

There are quite a few Arrsers on Facebook already but I'm not sure on joining the Arrse group on the grounds of persec.

That's of course if you've got nothing to hide...

BTW, for those Arrsers who don't know what Facebook is, it's another Social Website like MySpace, Bebo etc etc but without a massive influx of chavs. Yet.
 
#4
Group Info Name: ARRSE - ARmy Rumour ServicE
Type: Common Interest - Self-help
Description: This is a group for Arrse members to chat on Facebook!
Contact Info Website: www.arrse.co.uk
Country: England

Members
This group has 1 member.
it's gonna be quiet. lobster sat in the corner, rocking and dribbling and mumbling to himself :)
 
#6
jimmys_best_mate said:
the_matelot said:
BTW, for those Arrsers who don't know what Facebook is, it's another Social Website like MySpace, Bebo etc etc but without a massive influx of chavs. Yet.
Is it compulsory to be a peado like on Myspace and Bebo?
:D No it isn't, but it does help!
 
#7
CRmeansCeilingReached said:
Group Info Name: ARRSE - ARmy Rumour ServicE
Type: Common Interest - Self-help
Description: This is a group for Arrse members to chat on Facebook!
Contact Info Website: www.arrse.co.uk
Country: England

Members
This group has 1 member.
it's gonna be quiet. lobster sat in the corner, rocking and dribbling and mumbling to himself :)
Even the other ARRSE (All Rainbow Riders Scooter Enterprise) has three members.
 
#9
No, it's back - I was just trying to hide the group ID to non-members, but it's not possible...you just have to be invited now... so I don't think it will take off : /

Oh well, at least I tried!

BTW - I can't believe that even Savoys has a Facebook group! For those who don't know, Savoys is a dodgy nightclub in Paderborn that most of the garrison used to end up in at the end of a night out.

edited to say: and even Cheeks has a group on there!
 
#14
Oh, ok - it's just I had a look at the group members of that group and there is somebody called Bennet in the London network (and Chester uni).
 
#15
amazing__lobster said:
Oh, ok - it's just I had a look at the group members of that group and there is somebody called Bennet in the London network (and Chester uni).
Ahh, Facebook, for armchair stalkers everywhere.
 
#16
PotYos said:
amazing__lobster said:
Oh, ok - it's just I had a look at the group members of that group and there is somebody called Bennet in the London network (and Chester uni).
Ahh, Facebook, for armchair stalkers everywhere.
Don't knock it-it's a pipeline to gullible American college girls. I fully recommend it.
 
#17
the_matelot said:
PotYos said:
amazing__lobster said:
Oh, ok - it's just I had a look at the group members of that group and there is somebody called Bennet in the London network (and Chester uni).
Ahh, Facebook, for armchair stalkers everywhere.
Don't knock it-it's a pipeline to gullible American college girls. I fully recommend it.
I didn't think you could knock something you were part of? Or can you only knock it when you're part of it? :roll:
 
#18
Bennett said:
Have you been using your charms to convince young ladies to show you unpostable photos?

nudge nudge how do you do it?
It's called the gift of the gab-every Irishman has been issued with it since birth.

Gwa's however are genetic mutations and therefore are lucky that they are able to breathe, never mind sniff after gullibe spams.

(pm me your details and I'll add you)
 
#19
the_matelot said:
Bennett said:
Have you been using your charms to convince young ladies to show you unpostable photos?

nudge nudge how do you do it?
It's called the gift of the gab-every Irishman has been issued with it since birth.

Gwa's however are genetic mutations and therefore are lucky that they are able to breathe, never mind sniff after gullibe spams.

(pm me your details and I'll add you)
That would be it then, they can smell the foxpi$$ through the screen, its like an episode of Brass Eye.
 

Latest Threads